Reply to Thread

Thread: [Spreadsheet] Maxkarnage's TSO Resource Calculator

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

[Spreadsheet] Maxkarnage's TSO Resource Calculator

Select File -> Make a copy.. to make a copy that you can edit.
    On the "Buildings" Tab you can enter the level, Total production time in minutes and seconds for or your building.
    The value in the Active/Buff column can be 0 for inactive/asleep, 1 for active and 2,3 or 4 for x2, x3 and x4 buff.

The Resources tab will then show you the total number of resources being produced or consumed.

The spreadsheet is not yet complete as I don't have the production times and resources requirements for some of the higher level buildings yet.
    Last edited by Maxkarnage; 06-05-12 at 11:49 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nice Work in creating this

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    How are you planning to address bufs that don't run 24 hrs/day? A single basket applied from a friend bufs for 9 hours, but I don't see how your spreadsheet will address that the building's output is doubled for 9/24ths of a day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I never really considered analysing resource production at a complex level. This spreadsheet was more to identify current bottlenecks and to try identify ways to make sure I don't stall production. But it is definitely and interesting idea to look at, as I have sometimes seen small losses that could be managed by daily buffs.

Reply to Thread