Reply to Thread

Thread: Need to cancel upgrade

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Need to cancel upgrade

I really should read the patch notes more, but I started a level 4 upgrade of my garrison during the Euro Cup competition event. Now I can't make any more army, and I don't have sufficient soldiers to complete the quests. Is there anyway to revert my barracks back to where it was before I upgraded it? In the past upgrades allowed you to continue to produce goods, so I was kind of surprised when my troops were still in queue. I've been waiting on the Exotic wood level to get high enough to upgrade my barracks and when they did I just upgraded.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    There's no way to cancel upgrades, sorry. At least you're only down for a day, not a full week. Aside from maybe being at-risk of not completing the active quest, you should be fine.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It is a 7 day upgrade.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    There is no way, unfortunately, now to cancel upgrade. Probably you have to wait until it's done. Good thing is you have until July to complete the quests=)

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by sagminor View Post
    It is a 7 day upgrade.
    Then you started the Level 5 upgrade, not level 4 as you initially wrote,
    ... but I started a level 4 upgrade of my garrison ...
    You're hosed for this adventure for sure, but probably okay with respect to the overall event not ending. Countless people have asked when the event ends, but I suspect few of them bothered to conduct a search for "Euro Cup" to find out the duration of the real-life event. I don't believe BB has responded within these forums, but I'm assuming our in-game event will map fairly closely to the real-life event's duration. And then some objects will likely persist in the trader for another week, if past behaviors hold true.

Reply to Thread