Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: [LOOKING FOR A GUILD] -- Post Here

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    XGEN Looking for active players, Guild officers post open (Daily Login Suggested) Adult players preferred, I hope to build a fun and friendly guild on quality and not quantity.
    Most of us would like a place to unwind have an adult conversation and play a game and I hope XGEN will be that place with the help of some active players

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    check

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am looking for a new guild, the one I'm in is down to 11 members and not active. I am level 54, I play most days, but not all. I am a mature player (old lady with 7 grandchildren) and looking for a chill friendly guild.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bambey, you would probably fit in well with and enjoy Papa Lulu [COWS]. Anyhow, I have sent you a friend request in the game. Let's talk.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The undesirables are looking for members currently we 3o members. we accept ppl from lvl1 up. we would to have more ppl join our small but growing family fyi contact me or tictock1234 ty and have a great day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Kitty, I have sent an apply to your guild. hope to see you later! have a great day!

Reply to Thread