Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: [LOOKING FOR A GUILD] -- Post Here

World
    Zeus
    Fire & Rain (RAIN) is the guild for the MATURE, active player. We have a few spots open now for any who would like a group dedicated to helping out new members. We work together. For example, we do not sell loot spots on adventures, we give them to our newest players to help them develop their island.

For more infomation contact our leader, Tandrie, or you can mail me with questions.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

World
    Zeus
    HALO is a mature guild that is developing and growing. We always are striving to help our members become better and prosper in the game. If you are a team player and you are looking for a new or a replacement guild, whisper/mail St_Michael to talk about a free membership with us. You can also visit our website for information. ceohalo.proboards.com

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The Council (TCc) is a new guild looking for any level active players to join mail Greowolf or Meggera if you are interested.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Looking for a Guild
    Current Lvl 39 ( half way to 40 )
    Daily player

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Looking for a guild
    I am an active player, at least checking in daily to build mines, fields, etc. Have defeated mary and starting to do adventures(level 32). Just wondering if there are any guilds out there who do alot of adventures and trading buffs

Please reply in game, if possible ^^

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I might be potentially looking for a new guild. I havent seen my guilds leader in quite a while. I suspect that many will leave at the same time. I am wondering are there any guilds willing or even able to take 10 or more people in one go. I am level 43 almost 44 there are some higher and some lower but are above level 36.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Talk to DreadGod from Elysium (ELY). Its a good guild and we have 18 spots left. If your a buncha ding dongs please disregard this message, and you never heard of me.

Recruit
    Looking to join a guild. I am a level 31 player. Have yet to defeat the last zone but looking to speed things up. I play daily.

Recruit
    I am lvl 24, looking for a guild, I play daily

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my name is fiofio
    im lvl 34
    im a daily player
    looking for a guild

Reply to Thread