World
    Zeus
    hey - looking to join - lvl 37

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Already found guild. TY.

vonBerganstadt
    I am looking for a guild. I am level 32. I am actively playing every chance I get. Just looking for a friendly, kind, family orientated guild for good conversations, and some fun playing. I am not asking or seeking supplies or anything like that, maybe a few pointers. As I grow, I will help anyway I can. If interested contact me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am looking for a guild. Interested in quests, fair trading, and having fun.
    Level 36

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    found one thanks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm a level 42 relatively active player looking for a guild. Sadly, I'm rather picky, and I am looking for a mature guild, preferably aged 20 and up, that are cunning and intellectually stimulating individuals. I am looking for a place to learn new things, not just about the game, but about life, and offer the same services in exchange. I am far from a professional, so if you're looking for someone who wants to be part of the elite, it's not me. I just want a good time, with good folks, with good intentions.

Thank you,

Caviar

World
    Zeus
    the solamnic knights [TSK] is currently accepting active members who talk on guild chat and are above lvl20 contact either me or ommosack if you want to join

Recruit
    Hi. Im Silver 87. Im new to the game, i have been playing for about 2 weeks, currently lvl 21. Looking for a guild to be active in. I would like to join a friendly active guild.

World
    Zeus
    The Mad Scientist Lab [MsciL] is looking to recrut new members (we have 13 open spots!). We are looking for active and respectful players who are willing to help out others (when you are ready and able). All levels are welcome. Please contact KatieLong or myself if you are interested or have any questions.

Recruit
    Im looking for a guild ,the end of the world Adventure Guides ,thanks.

Reply to Thread