Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [LOOKING FOR A GUILD] -- Post Here

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Cool [IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A GUILD] -- POST in THIS THREAD

Rather than have your name/post eventually buried - simply post your name to this thread as a reply. Makes life simple, keeps the Guilds Forum cleaned up and easy to read, and makes you look very wise and cool at the same time.

This way, Guild Leaders and recruiters can look here rather than having to scan through tons of new threads.

Post your level, how long you've played, and what you feel you can bring to a guild or what you're looking for in a guild. Be sure to read through the various Guild recruitment threads here to see their requirements, and feel free to contact Guild Leaders or Recruitment Officers, most are very friendly and open to hearing from you if you meet their guild's criteria.

Then, when you've been accepted by a guild, simply delete your reply to this post. Easy.

Catch you in game,
    ShuttlePilot
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 06-16-12 at 06:17 am.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Seeking!

(Update: 06/21/12) I have been accepted to a guild (HURRAY), thanks all for reading, and dont give up hope follow recruits!!

Hello. Great post ShuttlePilot! I am looking for a guild, am still rather new. (only played a week now, and still on lvl 16). I am actively playing every chance I get. Just looking for a friendly, kind, family orientated guild for good conversations, and some fun playing. I am not asking or seeking supplies or anything like that, maybe a few pointers (like how to plan out my city and just its fun to see what other players lands look like), but thats about it. As I grow, I will help anyway I can. So if your interested in recruiting me, please, send me a little bit of information about your guild and what your goals are!! Anyway...Thank you for reading!

(Update: 06/16/12) still looking..havnt had any responces...I sure hope this thread works. cause the idea was good..)

Last edited by Corvas; 06-21-12 at 08:39 am.

Recruit
    im looking for a guild ,Lordkrone ,thanks.

Recruit
    Hi, I'm Kenobie. I'm looking for a guild to join and learn how to play the game better. Thank you.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Remember not to get discouraged if guild leaders don't contact you right off the bat. Many guilds wait for players to get more experience, this way they know the player is likely to stick around for awhile.

And again, scan the list of guilds in the main thread of this section of the forum, and don't be shy about taking the initiative and contacting guilds that interest you.
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 06-20-12 at 05:20 am.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    Super job ShuttlePilot, thank you for taking the time to help all us recruiters out there. I commend you for taking the initative (sp.. I know its wrong have unfortunately not had enough coffee yet... lol) and showing your true nature by helping all other guilds out. I admire this quality highly.

Recruit
    hello there I'm new here and i would like to join a guild. I would appreciate if someone helps me a couple of pointers.

Recruit
    Hello, im new to zeus server and would like to find a guild to join.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello, new to this game and looking for a guild.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Name: Lan_Lord
    Current lvl: 20

Hello everyone! Im a daily player looking for a mature guild (18+ pref) with nice people who like to BS a bit. Im on all times of the day but spent my larger chunks of time on during the night. Hit me up in game if you got s spot for me in ur roster!

Reply to Thread