Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Rep List

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bought 5 Noble Deeds from fjp29 on saturday and 3 more from mrkiss last night, both trustworthy, honorable dudes and fair enough prices.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bought 2 golden parrots from Bluetitus, goods were delivered as promised.

Recruit
    sold 73 baskets to FarmerFab received payment
    sold 44 baskets to ROMANGOD received payment
    sold many baskets to Zuma received payment
    have bought many gem items from danicko and received goods
    sold 15 baskets to Mad_Max received payment
    sold 17 baskets to Mortikai received payment
    sold 69 baskets to Twankle received payment
    sold 45 baskets to scott1470 received payment
    sold 19 baskets to TheCarnage received payment
    sold 83 baskets to Horse_Breeder received payment
    sold 43 baskets to Darkrand received payment
    sold 25 baskets to Ver-cheww received payment
    sold 42 baskets to MrNoodle received payment
    Last edited by Draconis_Maximus; 07-22-12 at 04:59 pm. Reason: consolidation

Recruit
    -edited-
    Last edited by Draconis_Maximus; 07-18-12 at 10:17 pm. Reason: consolidation

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconis_Maximus View Post
    sold 15 baskets to Mad_Max received payment
    Sorry Draconis_Maximus, This list is only for gem traders, i cannot put the thousands of good buffers on here haha xD

Ill update the list next weekend, busy with school right now ><

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinBreaker View Post
    Sorry Draconis_Maximus, This list is only for gem traders, i cannot put the thousands of good buffers on here haha xD

Ill update the list next weekend, busy with school right now ><
    Ummm, that's not what you said in the original post: "The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for players to list non-traditional trades and allow others to confirm those trades."

Bufs would certainly fall under a non-traditional trade, especially if you read the rest of the paragraph from which I just quoted.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just traded with Ausslite, recieved a watermill and 2 Noble Deeds for some granite from him, good trader, good deals

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeMan View Post
    Ummm, that's not what you said in the original post: "The purpose of this thread is to provide a place for players to list non-traditional trades and allow others to confirm those trades."

Bufs would certainly fall under a non-traditional trade, especially if you read the rest of the paragraph from which I just quoted.
    "Non-Traditional trades"
    Buffing is a traditional trade in my opinion, every single player that is lvl 32 and beyond has definitely traded many buffs already. It is an everyday occurrence. Similar to buying and selling deposits and adventures.

Gem traders are trading items that have been bought with real world currency. And thus is on a higher level than trading in-game items. It is also extremely hard and sort of pointless to list the thousands of good basket traders.

However I WILL consider a list for bad buffers as that is drastically shorter. Thank you YeOldeMan

Recruit
    It's an arbitrary distinction and people don't have to buy gems to sell gem items. Why is trust trading a gold deposit or noble deed worth more note than trust trading 50 baskets. I could understand if you only listed big ticket item sellers like silo, recycling plant, etc. I will stop posting to your thread, just thought I would add my opinion on it.

World
    Zeus
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/13484-Bad-Traders-Bad-Buffers

Quote Originally Posted by TwinBreaker View Post
    "Non-Traditional trades"
    Buffing is a traditional trade in my opinion, every single player that is lvl 32 and beyond has definitely traded many buffs already. It is an everyday occurrence. Similar to buying and selling deposits and adventures.

Gem traders are trading items that have been bought with real world currency. And thus is on a higher level than trading in-game items. It is also extremely hard and sort of pointless to list the thousands of good basket traders.

However I WILL consider a list for bad buffers as that is drastically shorter. Thank you YeOldeMan

Reply to Thread