Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 6/18/2012

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    lower the costs for the endless copper deposits, I think its way too expensive on the test server

And i think the Wild Mary Loots is fair, because you lose a LOT of cavalry when you run the adventure

360 cavalry, and at least 50 soldiers
    so approximately you lose in resources

14 400 horses
    500 steel swords (at least if you have 200 crossbows)
    10 800 beer for the horses
    and the some bronze swords and and bows
    Its supposed to be a resource adventure thats why it gives only 2000 exp, lowering it would just make it a worthless adventure
    Last edited by Fates; 06-18-12 at 08:02 pm.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    sounds like a good start to get this game interesting again but I think you guys should focus more on pvp. After level 36 this game is very repetitive and becomes unbearable. PVP is the savior of this game. Dont get me wrong this game has a ton of potential but we need something other to do then refill fields and do nords over and over.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I was just thinking yesterday that I should put in an idea about higher levels. Infinity? Wow you guys read my mind! Look forward to all of these updates. I can't believe the soccer event is going to last that long! Awesome!

World
    Zeus
    Greetings

Sounds like some good things coming! One thing for me though that's critical, is PVP going to be optional or forced the same as every other game similar to this where new people become farming objects for the long term players? The main reason I am even here is because at the moment there is no PVP. If it isn't optional I'm gone. There are more then a few wondering this it's often a topic on global. Let me stress I'm not against pvp as such if that's your thing good luck to you. Just for once I'd like to see it optional in a game like this.

Recruit
    wild mary paying out too high!? sorry but the loot table for wild mary is rather similar to Nords but gives 8k xp less and costs somewhere in the region of 2000 troops lost including cavalry and soldiers. in fact i'd go as far as to say the payout is far too low for the adventure to be viable in any way it's in fact a large waste of 200 map fragments even getting the thing.

Recruit
    fates you're talking about Motherly Love adventure, they're talking about Wild Mary

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can't believe you guys are going to roll out that travesty called a "Gem Pit." 20k gems to purchase and it takes 6 months to get your investment back. Sorry but anyone that buys that thing is nuts. How about instead of insulting your userbase you actually give us something that will keep our attention. Attentive customers pay more.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    And portuguese server when is it out?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Combat system

There will be a workaround regarding the combat system. An adjustment of this feature is an important step for the implementation of PVP in the future.
    "Workaround" is a curious word to use in that context. Are you able to elaborate more on what this means?

Recruit
    Just so im clear, lowering the rewards for an adventure i never see anyone looking to buy.

and doing nothing for adventures like Sons of the Veld that people are selling for one fish.

im missing something here.