Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 6/18/2012

World
    Zeus
    The gem pit produces 20K in 6 months, but i bet its gonna cost around 10K to buy from the store.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AGamer View Post
    The gem pit produces 20K in 6 months, but i bet its gonna cost around 10K to buy from the store.
    Currently costs 20k gems on test server.

Recruit
    looks like some nice improvements coming thank you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i will pay you to take my sons of veld... only slightly joking

thank you angal

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    if things are cost the same as they are in the test server then sir, you are nuts to buy those. Why would I pay 20k of gem just to get back exactly the same of gem in the next six months....it's like you are giving your money to the bank with no interested. Secondly, 20k gem for "endless cooper mine", in the american server 1 gem cost 2 gc which bring us to 40.000gc for an "end less cooper mine"..I am not sure that most of us will last playing this game that long to see our "endless copper mine" start bringing the money back. Instead of making some building that cost over the top just to test how "smart" our brain is why dont you give us something to show us that we are not as dumb as you think? Ubi

Recruit
    Please explain "Phasing out the Soccer Event" just little bit clearer concerning the Soccer stuff. i understand the July 5th part where i'm guessing that all Daily quests are stopped. The July 12th phase im just a little confused on what will actually happen.

My main concern is that if i pay 100 gold for the Repeat soccer advantures (only for the XP) that i will have to finish them by July 12th otherwise they will be lost. Please tell me this is not the case and i can bank them to use over the next few weeks/months after July 12th.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrap88 View Post
    Please explain "Phasing out the Soccer Event" just little bit clearer concerning the Soccer stuff. i understand the July 5th part where i'm guessing that all Daily quests are stopped. The July 12th phase im just a little confused on what will actually happen.

My main concern is that if i pay 100 gold for the Repeat soccer advantures (only for the XP) that i will have to finish them by July 12th otherwise they will be lost. Please tell me this is not the case and i can bank them to use over the next few weeks/months after July 12th.
    The way this has worked in the past is that new things stop happening on the 5th, and items disappear from the trader on the 12th. Anything you've already purchased is yours, and remains yours, until you use it. So the repeat adventures won't be lost.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the info on the new stuff coming!!!

How long will the Server Downtime last today? Thank you.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    This is probably a little late to start saying this but I was playing on the test server and the new building interface is pretty annoying. By far the most common things you build as the game goes on are wells, fields and mines and none of those things are basic buildings which is the standard menu that pops up when you click the building menu. That means that instead of just clicking on the menu and then the building, you have to click one menu, then another and only then can you select the building. I know it doesn't sound like much of a difference but when you're building a few of them at a time (which happens a lot) it's kind of annoying.

I vote you keep the building interface the way it is now.

Recruit
    sounds good to me love to test it :-)