Reply to Thread

Thread: Help please !!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Question Help please !!!!

For some reason I cannot complete any quests that give soccer balls as a reward. I get a nice big green arrow stating I have the needed supplies but no FINISH button or even a cancel button at the bottom of the quest window.

Most of those quests say something like "make available 100 stone" or something to that effect.

One quest is called PAVEMENT and says I need to "make available 150 stones available from your storage" to help the joggers and I should order repairs to my sidewalks....with green arrow showing I have the needed 150 stones but there seems to be no way to complete or cancel the quest.

Any constructive advice is welcome thank you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    if your stock is full quick tip trade 400 away then get it back it acts like you made more avalible or if you out talk to me ill try to help

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the reply.

I did notice something maybe this is the issue, that quest is under the WAITING QUESTS list. I seem to recall all those types of quests were in that category. Is there something I have to do to UNLOCK the quests in the WAITING QUESTS section????

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    ok feel silly now. I was able to remove a quest and the WAITING QUEST moved up eventually and I was able to complete it. Thank you for your help. Just didn't understand the quest que system it seems.

Reply to Thread