Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad Guild Mates

Banned
    World
    Zeus

Bad Guild Mates

Freindly Guild Warning: dude365 and asteroid54321 came into my guild asked for alot and didnt give much in return, then started rumors to try and break apart my guild, tried con-ing my members into giving them gold coins and resources to start there own guild after they were kicked out of mine. they may have changed but im just putting the word out that way it might not happen too you like he has done too mine.
    TY for your time and i hope these two dont do to u wat they have done too me and my guild.
    Last edited by unknownksoldier1; 06-29-12 at 01:58 pm.

World
    Zeus
    Two?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    yes srry i forgot to add one's name but its fixed now

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    add zetavitus to the list, he comes in the guild, and when guild members ask for help with resources, he sends them, for a rediculous ammount. being a guild mate, u dont pay much attention to them, and then u notice gold is missing, too late,.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    tyvm torakmata for participating in this thread and ty for ur contribution to raise daily players awareness about the growing threat of scammers and bad guild mates

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    add dunke122012 he joins guilds and mooches then asks for you to buy him a guild house

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Add manofsteel80 he came into my guild took resources he moved up from lvl 22 to 36 in a week because of us and then he left

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    FREINDLY GUILD WARNING bobbyryan is an attempted scammer he tried to scam two of my officers, tried to convince my officers gems werent worth 2:1, and tried to sell HB to one for 100gc wen he sold me one for 60gc not even an hr before

World
    Zeus
    Add OblivionVonCrest to list. Obvious now to me he had second account and asked guild members for mass amounts of marble left guild & removed all in guild from friend list. Be warned

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    thx unknown this will probbaly save a few inoccent mebers a few thousand coins in recources

Reply to Thread