Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Support

lord_william_999

Game Support

Good evening Gamers!! I have sent several requests to the games support team, and each time they said they would respond to my requests in 48 hours (by e-mail). Some of the requests are more than 3 weeks old. Can anyone explain why I haven't heard from them??

World
    Zeus
    How are you sending them?
    What steps?

lord_william_999
    Good morning SirRoy. On the Settlers Homepage, I select Help/Support. There is a section at the bottom for "Questions for the Support Team". I press the contact form and a display pops up that states that "Here you can contact our support team. Please note that our support team can only answer questions usuing this form." I then complete the form and press the send button. In each case, I received a responce that the message was sent and I would receive a responce by email within 48 hours. Thank you for taking the time to help me with this issue. I'm probably overlooking something.
    Live Long, Play Hard!!

World
    Zeus
    It appears that the messages that we had sent you have for a strange reason bounced back to us. I am going to send you a private message through the forums so as not to reveal any account information if it needs to be exchanged.

lord_william_999
    Thank you BB_MrGrimm.
    Live Long, Play Hard!!

Recruit
    how are points calculated in this game???

Reply to Thread