Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Insane

Recruit
    Some scary math on how long it will take the endless copper mine to start making a profit (please correct if wrong)
    Level 1 Endless(unbuffed) copper mine takes 12.67 years to pay itself off or 6.335 years buffed
    Level 5 Endless(unbuffed) copper mine takes 2.5 years to pay itself off or 1.25 years buffed

Gem cost of endless copper mine = 20,000 gems
    Coin value of 20,000 gems at 2 coins per gems = 40,000 coins
    40,000 coins divided by the value of a stack of copper ore(8 coins) = 5,000 stacks of copper ore to pay off mine
    5,000 stacks multiplied by the amount of copper ore in a stack(400) = 2,000,000 units of copper ore
    2,000,000 units of copper ore multiplied by the time it takes to produce one copper ore(3 minutes 20 seconds)= 12.67 years for Level 1 unbuffed Endless copper mine to pay itself off
    12.67 years divided by 2(double output from buff) = 6.335 years buffed for Level 1 Endless copper mine to pay itself off
    12.67 years divided by upgrade level of 5 = 2.5 years for Level 5 unbuffed Endless copper mine to pay itself off
    2.5 years divided by 2(double output from buff) = 1.25 years buffed for Level 5 Endless copper mine to pay itself off

Recruit
    My post assumes that the production time is the same as that of a normal copper mine and I did not know the upgrade costs of the mine so they are not included. I also did not include the cost of keeping the building buffed.

World
    Zeus
    I am sickened by the level of greed being exhibited by Blue Byte regarding the prices of these new structures. I have spent $200 on this game in the last 10 months, but I will never spend another cent if BB does not reign in the prices for the cool new stuff.

Hobknocker, do you work for BB or something?!?! How can you defend this blatant and obvious greed?

I have played several pay to play MMOs in my day and the fact that I have spent as much on this browser game in the last 10 months as a year long subscription and the initial purchase of another online game would be is a bit ridiculous already. But if you look at the price of these new structures into account it is taken to a whole new level of moronic.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hey All,

Closing this thread to consolidate all of the feedback into the official thread.

The official thread can be found here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...New-Shop-Items

-Kate

Closed Thread