Reply to Thread

Thread: The Rumor Mill....Is settlers online really going to become PVP game?

The Rumor Mill....Is settlers online really going to become PVP game?

Over and Over everyday I hear people talking about this game becoming player vs.player in the near future.. Is there someone out there who can clarify if this is really going to happen..?? If this is true how exactly is it going to work ? Hopefully there is going to be a choice to opt out of playing it that way. There are so many games out there like that already !
    Speaking for myself the reason I stopped playing Evony is because I found this game much more interesting and I could move along at my own pace and not worry about signing back on and finding my island destroyed. Please is there anyone out there to update us on this.? I searched the forum and cant find any information about it..

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Eventually we think so, but BB has been too busy designing money-making content to provide pvp functionality. And yes if we do ever get it, if there isn't an option to not participate, most of the community will probably be pretty mad.

World
    Zeus
    They havent given a definate date on a PvP release yet.. they were rumors but they keep pushing the release back and back.... most high level players probably will quit before it ever arrives.
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by dburgd View Post
    Speaking for myself the reason I stopped playing Evony is because I found this game much more interesting and I could move along at my own pace and not worry about signing back on and finding my island destroyed.
    Even if it does start soon, I'm pretty sure I remember BB saying that you will have the choice whether or not to join in the fun

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Oabol View Post
    Even if it does start soon, I'm pretty sure I remember BB saying that you will have the choice whether or not to join in the fun
    I would also hope there would be no home island attacks as that would make people who spend big money on this game very upset.
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    If PvP does start they should lower the price of all of the generals

Reply to Thread