Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red and Blue Markers Need To Go

Recruit
    i guess mine are just lazy.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The consensus so far in my guild is to lose the red and blue markers after clearing the sectors. I have not run across a single player in my guild who uses them to direct for buffs.

Recruit
    I have often wanted to remove the markers. The easiest way to appease most people, in this case, is to make them toggle-able for conquered sectors. Further, if I toggle viewing them 'on' in my island view, I will see them in other people's islands. If I toggle them 'off,' I will not see them in other islands (or there could be a toggle to show the island as the owner sees it).

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wouldn't mind an options to remove the markers...

it would be optional, and client side kind of like the music or sound effects are optional.

So if I turn off the markers on my side, anyone visiting my island would still see them, they'd only be off for me.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Giving us the option would work! Now how do we get the developers to actually do it? I suggest we offer them a brew...or ten.

Soldier
    a hobbit tunnel in the ground under a big tree in help chat
    World
    Zeus
    I have seen workers cross sector lines all the time. Especially the farmers, where the fields get used up overnight, I have a slush area where I have covered everything with extra fields. The farmers will cross multiple sectors to use them rather then do nothing. They are also useful when someone was asking what sector something was in i can go to the sector with my number keys but I don't know the boundaries without the blue markers. Which I barely notice anymore. Anyway you can tell they will cross lines because the first time i refind a marble field say, all the red ! on all the marble fields in all the sectors dissapears. As I said, same with fields. I put 1 field back in and all the farms in all the sectors lose their !.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    While I do love the new move feature, I see the markers are still there. And we did not get a gardener for the long grass hanging over the sidewalks and the dirt where grass is forbidden. We didn't get a bulldozer for the stumps and bushes.

Reply to Thread