Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Red and Blue Markers Need To Go

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Red and Blue Markers Need To Go

Please figure out a way to get rid of the red and blue section markers especially after the island has been cleared. They no longer have a real use. Also I would love to see a way to get rid of bushes, tree stumps, and the ugly brown spots which will not allow sidewalks on them. We need a gardener with a weedeater and a bulldozer.

Thank you,

Z~

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    We don't seem to have any issue with using the sector numbers to direct buffs. I don't know of anyone who uses the red and blue markers for this task, but I will be glad to take a poll in my guild to find out.

I can understand the need to have them on adventures, but I do not see the problem with the markers disappearing after we have taken control of the sector. They are in the way.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the markers are not an obstacle. build on them.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Still ugly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    has any one noticed that cutters and forester wont cross the lines to harvest.

World
    Zeus
    I also disagree.
    Have you noticed sometimes the island is covered with water when you first log in?
    Those markers are buoys. That's how you will find sectors if the island ever sinks completely.
    Stone walls, log fences, or hedgerows would also be nice.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have not seen my island covered in water, but they do look like buoys. If my island sinks completely...I won't be worried about finding sectors. (Can we buy flood insurance?)

Everyone who has cleared their island should already be aware the sectors are the same as the numbers on a keyboard.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Maddog View Post
    I will pay more attention. Thank you.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloody_Maddog View Post
    I have noticed the same thing! I wish they would fix that. I can live with the markers, I just wish they would cross them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My cutters and foresters cross the lines. They stay as close to home as they can, but they will cross to another sector.

Reply to Thread