Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot attack bandit camp in sector 3(South east) without interception

Recruit

Cannot attack bandit camp in sector 3(South east) without interception

Since the release of the new patch, I seem unable to attack the last 2 camps in sector 3 of the map without getting intercepted by the camps in sector 6. (as in 3 on the numpad and 6 on the numpad)

I think the patch mentionned something about the gereral's path... I moved my garisson to 6-7 spots and cannot attack without interception. This was working before the patch!
    Attached Images

lord_william_999
    Hi AceWinner. I can't see the red/blue markers very well in the thumbnails. Can you move your garrison to the far right, next to the water? If so, you should be able to attack the last 2 camps from that location. If that can't be done, can you move the garrison to the bottom right, right next to the water. It's a pretty small area and I'm sure if that will work. Enjoy the game!!

Live Long, Play Hard!!
    Last edited by lord_william_999; 07-13-12 at 10:09 am.

Recruit
    Tried that and still got intercepted. I decided to simply attack the medium camp on top... almost got killed but it worked.

Recruit
    I ran into this problem after losing my entire army when I wasn't paying attention. Defeating a medium difficult army is quite a task when you're at level 21.

Reply to Thread