Page 10 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    problem sooolved thanks.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    @Evil_J - I followed the guide to a tee. You are not reading what I put there correctly. I am listing what was lost - not what was sent.
    I think AtomicKitten is on the mark. I just got burned on Outlaws again.

WARNING TO ALL: Use at your own risk! These guides are not Panaceas!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I am being told there are two traps in Stealing from the rich that are not on your map due to not being able to place a gen where you say we can on the map anymore. One by C2 and T5??? I am about to run it so we will find out.

Yessah, cannot go to X2 as it is not allowed. Followed the guide step by step.

Also, the Horseback Vet guide picture will not load all the way for me. My issue or everyones?

World
    Zeus
    horseback working fine here

sftr has that trap, if you can move to X2 you can avoid it, if you cant just kill the trap, no big deal, i see that bugging about general placement very often on several adventures
    i dont know whats the 2nd trap your talking about

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE

- added a traitors cannon guide, 112R+118M max losses

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    UPDATE

- added a traitors cannon guide, 112R+118M max losses
    Requirements on that are too high -- (899 = 5 generals) -- should be a 3+vet (850 troop max)

C2: 160C 11E (reduce total Cav required by 36)
    C5: 78C 122E (reduce total Elite required by 25)
    WC: 46R 87M 1S 1E 115K (average 46R+75M = 738 barracks-minutes vs 108M = 864 barracks-minutes) -- (reduce total cannons required by 16, militia by 31)

(You can also use 1R on C5 and drop the E down a lot -- but it's harder to get everybody home)

L2: The 48R 1E 147C 54K has a very rare 2-round battle -- which is playing with fire on the C2 block. With 49R 1E 144C 56K the extra cannons make sure it's all dead in the first round.

World
    Zeus
    Hey, guys, thanks a lot for the guides! I love your work and hope to see more from you guys soon.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    On veterans outlaw, for the C4-C6 blocks. Do you just send them right after another or do you have to wait a certain amount of time between them?

Without losing all these troops, is there a way to know if you did it correctly? Thanks.

Soldier
    As a rule of thumb, all of the attacks are always sent one right after another unless specified otherwise.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammiecat View Post
    On veterans outlaw, for the C4-C6 blocks. Do you just send them right after another or do you have to wait a certain amount of time between them?

Without losing all these troops, is there a way to know if you did it correctly? Thanks.
    There should be lots of time on these blocks, so there's no reason to rush them. I usually wait a second or two in between sending.

Then watch and make sure that the generals leave their garrisons in the right order. If there's lag or I have any doubts, I will retreat and try it again.

Reply to Thread