Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 146 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I put 1-up and flesh wound on my taverns, but those are the last things I am updating since it's a lot of books to get to there and there are more pressing benefits.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    You can skip those camps in princess, but i like to get that xp because its a good ratio, its 17ms and 154k to take down l10 and l11, and get the xp for the whole sector, much better than going straight to targets. L5 costs a bit more but you skip another camp in the way, not sure how much it costs, in the end ill get a mch better xp per loss ratio

C1 on 2nd thief i do that way to be able to use only 3 regulars, helps with running back to back
    It make sense.

BTW, I'm doing Sea snack, about Blocking C14 and attacking L7, it so far from success, the block ended before the MG hit the camp, and MG was far away still, not even close, about 4 flags away from L7.

For the C17 it can be killed without losses no block needed, could be helpful for who got exp skill like me to kill it
    I'm Level 70+ player from EU server, Sandycove .
    [HL] TheVictorious

World
    Zeus
    C14 is a 2x 1r block, you probably sent just 1
    missed that detail on C17, will fix someday

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    C14 is a 2x 1r block, you probably sent just 1
    missed that detail on C17, will fix someday
    I'm sure 100% sent 2x 1R, I was watching sadly the Major hit the camp before I even was able to retreat, because was really close to camp already, I just failed on this one.

I thought it is lag, so i went to home and map again i found that all generals dead, 2 regulars and the Major, anyway I'm not going to play it again anytime soon, full princess is way better than sea snack.
    [HL] TheVictorious

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - improved one step ahead skilled guide, saved 5.7h on short run and 15.5h on full run

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - revamped my TOK skilled guide, saved 14h ish hours in racks and lots of walking

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Since Outlaws seems to be a contender for a good source of pumpkin refills, I re-simmed the original Evil_J Outlaws guide ( http://i.imgur.com/oEETyJH.png ) with SKILLED generals matching Evil_J's skill allotment in his OP.

All blocks remain the same I only re-simmed killing attacks. I've yet to execute it in practice but if anyone already feels like testing, feel free. I don't think more rounds than normal were added in the block->kill attacks, but it would need to be verified.

Changed attacks:
    C1 (VAR)43R 152C OR (MMA) 1R + (VAR) 34R 1E 160C
    C2 (VAR)20R 175C OR (MMA) 1R + (VAR) 14R 1E 180C
    C3 (VAR)33R 162C OR (MMA) 1R + (VAR) 24R 1E 169C
    L2 (VAR) 20R 1E 154C 20K
    L3 (VAR) 15R 1E 179C
    C9 (NUS) 8R 1E 171C (aka: ------)
    C10 (NUS) 8R 1E 171C
    L4 (VAR) 19R 1E 175C
    C11 (VAR) 34R 1E 160C OR (MMA) 1R + (VAR) 20R 1E 174C
    C12 (VAR) 5R 1E 189C
    L5 (VAR) 112R 82K

Changes total losses from 767R to 309R, or with 4 MMA sacs, to 271R, if you're strapped for R

World
    Zeus
    It would be nice to see Outlaws and SE with fastest way to finish, to prepare for next event :P
    [HL] TheVictorious

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    It would be nice to see Outlaws and SE with fastest way to finish, to prepare for next event :P
    Currently SE can be done 2-2.5h... Course, tags must be cooperative. Have not spent any time on Outlaws since XXL, so...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Currently SE can be done 2-2.5h... Course, tags must be cooperative. Have not spent any time on Outlaws since XXL, so...
    I am doing SE in 1.5 hours, but that is with a ton of generals. Outlaws was always under and hour. This all with slow pokey 30 minute generals.

Side note, if you have any sense of decency you will use Evil J's SE guide over the EU Wiki. The Wiki has the worst SE guide ever.
    One army. Pretty please.

Reply to Thread