Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 146 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I am doing SE in 1.5 hours, but that is with a ton of generals. Outlaws was always under and hour. [...]
    Yes, Outlaws under an hour before all the skilled gens, so, no doubt. SE in 1.5h? Interesting, will have to revisit attack order... There is no shortage of troops/generals here, so, will run one shortly.

[...] Side note, if you have any sense of decency you will use Evil J's SE guide over the EU Wiki. The Wiki has the worst SE guide ever.
    Lol, I call the Wiki guides the 'WWII Russian General Guides for TSO', absolutely little concern for the troop losses. I do like to peruse them on occasion to see potential alternative methods when dealing with a 'sticky' attack combination.

Cheers.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I was using this outlaw guide and was finishing in 40 minutes usually. http://i.imgur.com/PrBe4Ka.jpg

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    SE in 1.5h? Interesting, will have to revisit attack order... There is no shortage of troops/generals here, so, will run one shortly.
    If you clear out the center like in EvilJ's maps you can launch up to 4 attacks at once. It cuts down the time a lot.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    Someone posted a thread about finish outlaws under 30 mins
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...OA-(sub-30mins)

Also, usually blocks means more time, so if it is faster without some blocks it will be nice.

Wonder if SE can be done under 1 hour?
    I'm Level 70+ player from EU server, Sandycove .
    [HL] TheVictorious

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    [...] Wonder if SE can be done under 1 hour?
    ROFL!! That would be amazing! Perhaps with NO/little blocking it might be possible.... Best I've been able to do is 90m exactly... To take 33% off that would not be likely with blocks.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    If you clear out the center like in EvilJ's maps you can launch up to 4 attacks at once. It cuts down the time a lot.
    Just hit that leader with arrows, kills the leader every time, less gens, less troops, less time:-)

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Just hit that leader with arrows, kills the leader every time, less gens, less troops, less time:-)
    I was still talking about Secluded Experiments, but yes. I have been saving up arrows for that on Outlaws.
    One army. Pretty please.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    http://i.imgur.com/Fo2sQqV.png

where does it say which gens i need and how many of each gen type?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    He does not, you have to look at the attacks and figure it out all on your lonesome.

Also, you might be careful. I am not sure he updated this since they made it so leaders no longer have an area of influence.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Zeus
    think i did update it, not sure
    i wouldnt waste arrows on outlaws either lol

Reply to Thread