Page 131 of 146 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    UPDATE
    includes ballistas, mary, medic, scouting post
    Did you book your medic like a 2.0 BHG, or use some or all of the first aid books elsewhere?

thanks!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    Did you book your medic like a 2.0 BHG, or use some or all of the first aid books elsewhere?

thanks!
    well good point

UPDATE
    - updated gen skills 2.0, added medic and mad scientist

medic is the same as a bhg, so just replace any sac, i added flesh wound instead of fast learner to be able to use him more than once on some adventures

World
    Zeus
    A Giant Battle: ... || Skills 2.0
    Nice savings with the 2.0 guide, and I really like the added use of Mary - thanks!

On L5, after the 93k MMA sac, an SV 265MM can be used for no loss.

The TSOMaps sim added check boxes for Specialized Weapons but does not seem to be applying it on this, so it claims a loss of MM.

Edit: Thanks for adding your booking for the Medic and MS. I stole 2 First Aid from my medic and put them in Fast Learner. I know this increases my barracks recovery time, but I have a lot of XP to gather yet

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - fixed a typo on UR 2.0 guide
    - added my personal guide for wisdom as a skills 2.0

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Could I request an amazing guide by Evil_J please? :-) Would you make a Mary guide for the Woodcutter adventure?

It's an adventure that many run a lot of the time. Mary gives a lot of extra experience. Why not put 2 and 2 together?

Thanks.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Applejacks03 View Post
    Could I request an amazing guide by Evil_J please? :-) Would you make a Mary guide for the Woodcutter adventure?

It's an adventure that many run a lot of the time. Mary gives a lot of extra experience. Why not put 2 and 2 together?

Thanks.
    I use Skill version and send Mary to knock down C2 with the same setup. Then kill a camp below C4 with 215MM. Kill C8 with the same setup as per the EJ's guide. Kill L4 with 37MS 74AM 104MM. Kill C12 with 215MM. This way I don't send MG and send Mary instead. All the same blocks are in place, only L4 has a different set of troops, which i mentioned.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by phi1ipp View Post
    I use Skill version and send Mary to knock down C2 with the same setup. Then kill a camp below C4 with 215MM. Kill C8 with the same setup as per the EJ's guide. Kill L4 with 37MS 74AM 104MM. Kill C12 with 215MM. This way I don't send MG and send Mary instead. All the same blocks are in place, only L4 has a different set of troops, which i mentioned.
    That's what I do. If you've got the MMA/Nusala sacs to spare, you can also hit camp 6 or 11 with 215K for no losses if you kill (almost) all the mounted bowmen. This takes me 10 on camp 6 and 12 (9 + Nusala) on camp 12. My MMAs all have fast learner, though. I kill that camp below camp 4 as part of a block with camp 3/4/5/leader 2, per Hellvena's guide.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - made a few improvements to giant battle skills 2 guide

also finished a personal achievement

so out of guides for MCC, thanks BB for the most fun adventures in the game
    after halloween there will be new guides for evil queen chain, have to finish that workyard, which is far from done

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    How are folks using the Mad Scientist general? He seems to be such a niche that he isn't really useful.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

World
    Zeus
    also finished a personal achievement
    Wow - congrats!
    I have a long way to go for that one, but then I'll be switching back to EQ to finish up those too, so looking forward to those guides - thanks

Reply to Thread