Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 146 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Update that may be of interest to those playing along - Anselm's best bonus is his 0% accuracy (usually important against first strike without flanking, otherwise you'd use Vargus) - but Boris reduces those same units (swift) by 50% - which is better, and he can carry more troops.

So in most one-round fights that use Anselm, you can sub in Boris, and get that 50% XP bonus. So far works great on WC and 3rd.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the tip. Hadn't bothered to sim Boris yet except as a sac general, but yeah, that works just fine to replace Anselm attacks on Wood Cutter. I had to make some slight tweaks to troop numbers, but basically performs the same.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Is Aladdin and The Oil Lamp: Boris Skills 2.0 a bad joke? Could you at least highlight all the unnecessary mm and besieger losses in neon pink or something so we know not to use that stupid version?
    your comment is the bad joke here

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    People don't realize that if EJ is using Mary on a map, he's not going for quickest loot but most efficient xp (or star coins). The MM and B losses enable the use of Mary/Boris for that sweet, sweet XP.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    People don't realize that if EJ is using Mary on a map, he's not going for quickest loot but most efficient xp (or star coins). The MM and B losses enable the use of Mary/Boris for that sweet, sweet XP.
    that attack in oil lamp is just 4 camps in 1 go with boris, loses some MM, but actually is faster in barracks than the older way, but my priority now is to make advs as simple as possivle, hence why i avoid doing mma sacs, you can do them to save some troops, but i wont, means more generals to send to the adv

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    And some people don't have fifty MMAs; and those who do and want to sac can pretty easily see where to add some.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added a bunch of guides with boris, basically the guides with the latest available things...so its all MCC ventures, wc, wisdom, knowledge, snake, oil lamp and princess

World
    Zeus
    I just logged in again to say thank you EvilJ, I like Boris guides, even with losses of AM, MM, B I don't mind those losses as I do mind about how fast and easy can do, what awesome about your guides is that you do really make them as any pro player want, including me.

Just 2 notes:
    1. The oil lamp missing C and D setup (I used them from old guides), and for E, I tried 1MS attack and was OK, but using horseshoe for sure.
    2. I do really want to see full version of oil lamp, I did the Boris guide and went back to older version to continue the rest and saved my VA using the older setup. not big deal, but I think it is maybe worth the full version :P but sure make it least priority for now.

Thanks.
    I'm Level 70+ player from EU server, Sandycove .
    [HL] TheVictorious

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    For anyone playing at home, the C11 block on Red Riding Hood has to be adjusted; you cannot place your gens as far forward as X11 anymore. Just move the attackers back a notch or delay sending.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    For anyone playing at home, the C11 block on Red Riding Hood has to be adjusted; you cannot place your gens as far forward as X11 anymore. Just move the attackers back a notch or delay sending.
    You can bypass C11. Send your attack to C10 followed by your attacks on L5, just be sure to have them lined up properly and get intercepted by C10. Once C10 is gone, they will move on to L5, waving at C11.

Reply to Thread