Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    ya I agree. I'm in GENS but I'm not just saying this.. I prefer EJ's EOTW guide because I don't feel like wasting time/effort on blocks to save so few casualties. The other guides are good, this one just suits me better.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    For End of the World, you can do better if you clear the island counterclockwise. You will save by not having to attack some camps in sectors 7 and 8. In sector 9, you would also save by attacking the camp on the right instead the two on the left. The only extra camp to attack is the one in sector 3 defended by 100 Jaguar Warriors, but that doesn't cost any extra troops. The only trick is that before clearing sector 2, you have to clear sector 5, then 3 to put your generals in the right position to clear sector 2.

Recruit
    Note: on the SFTR guide, I could not place a garrison at location X2; the nearest possible placement forced my pathing through the trap below camp C2.

Also, on EOTW, if done counterclockwise you can get the losses down more. One of my guildmates did a guide with 416 R 189 B losses. Your camp #s C1 and C14 are among those skipped this way. Also only one camp in front of C11 coming from the right.

World
    Zeus
    yes, EOTW updated now, needed a 2nd run to make it better lol
    less losses, more camps skipped, and less walking by taking 2 camps with 1 attack twice

World
    Zeus
    c12 on EOW is skip-able.... move gen to position north of c13 and L11 and L6 is assessable from there.... don't have to take c12. just thought id be good to share as it would make a fewer less losses, thanks again for putting in the effort to make the guide

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    For some reason the game doesn't always allow the same placement on adventures. Not sure why it changes... it's really strange and it happens to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Junipero View Post
    Note: on the SFTR guide, I could not place a garrison at location X2; the nearest possible placement forced my pathing through the trap below camp C2.

Also, on EOTW, if done counterclockwise you can get the losses down more. One of my guildmates did a guide with 416 R 189 B losses. Your camp #s C1 and C14 are among those skipped this way. Also only one camp in front of C11 coming from the right.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    FINALLY, got one xmas adventure today, added 2 guides here and on cempire:
    - vet + soldier + xbow
    - regular + soldier + longbows

elites dont really make a difference here, so i just used soldiers to be useable by more people
    longbows to xbows dont really make a difference either, the big difference is between vet and regular gen

World
    Zeus
    for db veteran guide with no cannons... the last wave on the witch tower, could use 2r 149s and 99e, will save you 80 soldiers and some build time in barracks, just sharing what ive learned

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    for db veteran guide with no cannons... the last wave on the witch tower, could use 2r 149s and 99e, will save you 80 soldiers and some build time in barracks, just sharing what ive learned
    ?? no...
    my attack has a max loss of 150s, yours 2r+149s...doesnt really save anything

World
    Zeus
    any chance you guys might make a guide for surprise attack? i just really like the layout your guides offer, most others are to confusing.

Reply to Thread