Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 146 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I use Evil_J's guides without following his skills, although for the most part it's not particularly relevant what differences there are. I consider it more as a solid baseline that I can pick apart and add my own twists. I do, however, sim each camp to make sure there are not any issues.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If you skill EJs you can't use the wiki SKILLED GUIDES without resims, and vice versa.

HOWEVER - it might be possible to make a hybrid genera - l that dropped EJ's NON-Combat skills, (jog, nav, etc) and replaced them with the wiki combat skills.

Often it's not a big difference ( a few MS added, etc ) - but sometimes it's huge - resim to be safe.

You can ALWAYS use the unskilled guides with skilled gens of any type, of course.

World
    Ares
    I've used Evil J's Giant Battle to the T. I had 1 dynamite from POM in my star no problems, used it to clear dynamite #1 after killing L3.
    Used the shard I got from L4 to make next dynamite to clear #2. Used shard I got from L7 to clear #3 but no other shards dropped for me.

Was I supposed to get 1 shard from L9 or L3? Because if I was, they never showed up for me to pick up and now I can't clear #4. No other Castles are visible. How do I continue to clear that top bolder to get the fog to lift so I can attack L10?

What am I missing?

All his attacks and troop counts were right and worked fine for me. I just seem to have missed a shard drop as I was only able to make 2.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    you have to kill L8 to see L9 and you get a shrad from the stronghold (L9)

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added a quick easy guide for artic explosion, so everyone can farm these easily during event

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    On the new Arctic Explosion guide, you can kill camp C4 with the Older Gemini general with 78r and 217xb. So that will save a little more militia.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I probably wouldn't have looked at Arctic Explosion otherwise. Finally a use for that.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    What are the thoughts on the new general? He's 10 times stronger than a MMA. He has flanking and splash damage, but he doesn't have first strike. Are people getting him? Are you going to use him? Or will he become another Mad Scientist?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Anyone who hits that hard cannot be as useless as a Mad Scientist. I suspect he will become quite the useful sac - especially on maps that aren't heavy on first strike (or where they do small enough damage to be absorbed by a load of R or something).

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    So it would be a good idea to get both of them?

Reply to Thread