Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 146 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    ive been working alone on guides for a long time, my friend Bionik helped me starting, to have more guides being released faster

top left sector of outlaws is the most problematic on the regular general version, battle takes longer, so theres probability of blocking failure, just make sure to send all the gens quickly, the faster you send the better, and use a fast gen to send the real attack if you have one
    dont change position or it will probably intercept the other gens
    This is the opposite of what I have found to work.

I've done 4 "Outlaws" in the last 2 days and have had no problem after I delay the final attack by about 5 to 7 seconds. The other battles last long enough to counter the glitches in the final attack. I've done that on all multi-advanced blocks and have been successful every time.

World
    Zeus
    thats something i said before this new issue with generals, and regarding that block for the regular gen version....

what is really happening now is, when 2 or more aggros intercept each other, it triggers the jumping generals.
    BB removed aggro from traps, and some code was messed up regarding the aggro behaviour.

True Pumpkin Master
    World
    Zeus
    I usually LOVE your guides, but I just tried Bandit Nest vet gen guide and found a serious problem while running the last block because X9 to block C7 was intercepted by C6. Should the "When C6 engages" message come before X9 is sent to C7?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There is a serious problem with the Black Knights Veteran General with cannon guide. The X2 & X3 positions changed so when attacking L1 the timimg for the blocks is all off. The attacks on order box on the top left doesn't match the instructions in the box on the lower right.

World
    Zeus
    there wasnt any issue with the guide, only issue is the jumping generals, but i updated bk guides today, read below

UPDATE
    - surprise attack guide updated, new block, dont forget to tag on the first sector
    - bk veteran guide updated
    - bk cannon guide updated
    - added RB short run with cannons, new path with new blocks, fewer losses

to compensate the jumping generals, its a good idea to add some delay while sending generals, like 3-5 seconds between each of them

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by s-s-s-w View Post
    There is a serious problem with the Black Knights Veteran General with cannon guide. The X2 & X3 positions changed so when attacking L1 the timing for the blocks is all off. The attacks on order box on the top left doesn't match the instructions in the box on the lower right.
    I just wanted to let you know that I ran this without any issues at all a couple of days ago using your vet cannon guide and it worked flawlessly. The generals warped when they hit the aggro zones, but it did not seem to throw off the timing at all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I just ran Outlaws. All the blocks that had 2 or more regular generals worked perfect if I delayed 8 seconds on each. By the time the Vet hits the zone of the 1st block and starts skipping, all the other reg generals have engaged.

World
    Zeus
    we reached 100.000 views
    thanks everyone for making this the most viewed guide page in this forum

World
    Zeus
    This guide is very well deserving of 100k views! Keep up the good work Evil_J!
    Creator of the Old TSO Guide List, which is now in xMISTY's control..
    Joined Aug.8.2011

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    there wasnt any issue with the guide, only issue is the jumping generals, but i updated bk guides today, read below

UPDATE
    - surprise attack guide updated, new block, dont forget to tag on the first sector
    - bk veteran guide updated
    - bk cannon guide updated
    - added RB short run with cannons, new path with new blocks, fewer losses

to compensate the jumping generals, its a good idea to add some delay while sending generals, like 3-5 seconds between each of them
    I just ran bk vet - perfect!

Reply to Thread