UPDATE
    - added vet guide for the shaman, using xbows and elites, no cannons

edit:
    bug fixed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi Evil_J,

On "The Shaman", I can't seem to transfer my Tavern General to exactly X1, even after going back-and-forth to the adventure and refreshing several times. Instead my only option is to the north-east of the bush that is just north-west of the Tavern.
    NOTE: The blocks for L1, L2, and L3 succeeded just fine; just thought you should know about the positioning.

I've noticed the same kind of deal on "Horseback", where you can't put a Tavern General exactly at X6. I've been sending my attacking Vet when the Tavern General gets ~3 flags into his route and it has worked fine for me.

Thanks for the guides, keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    Malacai
    Last edited by malacai17; 06-28-13 at 07:08 am. Reason: mentioned that the L3 block worked properly

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added old ruins vet guide, xbow+elites, includes alternative for cannons in last camp

about positions, that happens sometimes, not easy to find positions that will always work, devs fault, not mine
    and these event adventure, im not sure if i can run them again if theres any problem, atleast i did all the blocks fine

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you Evil_J for taking the time to make guides for these event adventures.

I use your guides all the time.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by malacai17 View Post
    Hi Evil_J,

On "The Shaman", I can't seem to transfer my Tavern General to exactly X1, even after going back-and-forth to the adventure and refreshing several times. Instead my only option is to the north-east of the bush that is just north-west of the Tavern.
    NOTE: The blocks for L1, L2, and L3 succeeded just fine; just thought you should know about the positioning.

I've noticed the same kind of deal on "Horseback", where you can't put a Tavern General exactly at X6. I've been sending my attacking Vet when the Tavern General gets ~3 flags into his route and it has worked fine for me.

Thanks for the guides, keep up the great work!

Cheers,
    Malacai
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage
    NB!
    If dirt roads are blocking the placement of generals, please exit the game and reload it.
    That should remove all dirt roads from any adventure.
    You must be having problems with dirt roads blocking your positions.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for all of your guides, they are extremely useful!. However, I want to let you know that I just ran The Shaman and on the final battle I lost all 158 recruits and 5 elites.

World
    Zeus
    [shawman]
    I lost 2 elites on the final battle
    and
    the c6 block failed as it lost the battle before L3 finished.

I'm just providing info, not complaining, as I should have checked the troop load-outs myself before using them.

World
    Zeus
    if during phase 2 i can run the adventure again ill check out the guide, until then nothing i can do

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - improved both shaman and old ruins guides
    - bk veteran guide updated, added last camp block
    - all guides are now marked with my avatar name instead of 'genesis'
    - topic title with my name also

World
    Zeus
    Hi Evil_J,

Myself and a couple others I've spoken with have had problems with the RB vet cannon (short) guide with the block for WT1. When the 60S 122E 1C block does not get a victory (~10%) the battle ends about 2-3 seconds too early. It seems like it needs a victory in order for the building destruction time to delay the block a few extra seconds. This has happened to me 3 times now, but the block has worked when the attack achieves a victory. Do you know of any other troop combos that could improve this? I've messed around in the simulator without much luck.

Apologies if this is a known issue or I missed a discussion in this thread.

Reply to Thread