Page 38 of 146 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    always use the zoomed images, location os the map isnt meant to be precise

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    These guides are great! I've been using them for various adventures I had saved up. So far, all of the blocks have worked perfectly, except for the block on C5 in WoTS. I sent my generals from X1 and X2 in rapid succession, but my general didn't make it out of C5's aggro zone before the block ended, so he got intercepted.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added major guides for ML, OF and BK

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I believe Leader 6 on the Major General map for Sons of the Little Tailor has an error - one too many cannon (would require 100+5+1+165 = 271 general).

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Is it possible that pathing has changed? My attack to C4 was intercepted by C5 on Betrayed Major General version, and I lost all troops.

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    This also happened to me - once - the first time only - and I believe the error was a tardiness on my part launching ( or actually I blocked C5 with recruits instead of elites -oops) - Asa result, If my memory serves me right, the C4 attacker was pulled off onto C5 because my blocker lost too quickly. I have executed it perfectly ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    Is it possible that pathing has changed? My attack to C4 was intercepted by C5 on Betrayed Major General version, and I lost all troops.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hey Evil_J, great guides! I have a question about HLT Dual Vet Cannon guide though. Attack 6 calls for a 1r block on C12 followed by a first wave 200b attack on C14. However, C13 will intercept the C14 attack. Is there a block missing in your guide for C13 or am I missing something. Thanks!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Dirkjon - it does not. I have done that attack a dozen times and never had C13 intercept my C14 sac. While their agro zones overlap, C14 has priority to take ur general so no interception occurs on the sac.
    More of the same "new" content with a different bow? I will give more of the "same" towards my gem accumulation.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Hmmm, gonna have to check on the next run. Must have done something wrong. Tyvm Draco!

World
    Zeus
    on betrayed first sector, C5 is really to be blocked with recruits as a 2 round sac

fixed typos in the following:
    - sons major
    - heroic major
    - rb short major

Reply to Thread