Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 146 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having trouble with a few guides as well. Outlaws most notable as it's about to time out for me can't even get other peoples' guides to load. isn't dat weird?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm now getting a forbidden error on cempire

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    having problems loading witch of the swamp reg gen

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    imageshack is down for certain people, but not for others.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    cempire is down for me i get the "403 error forbidden" and imageshack some adv are down.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    a few of the 270gen maps won't pull up either

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Evil_J,

First off I want to say I love your guides and my husband and I have been using them for years. They are great for the most part, but I did want to let you know that we lost 19 cannons when running the Dual Veteran version of "The Valiant Little Tailor". The loss occurred on C16 when I sent 109R, 1E, 10C, 130K. Maybe we should send militia instead of recruits, not sure but I did want to let you know. Thanks again!

Saphy

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphy View Post
    Hello Evil_J,

First off I want to say I love your guides and my husband and I have been using them for years. They are great for the most part, but I did want to let you know that we lost 19 cannons when running the Dual Veteran version of "The Valiant Little Tailor". The loss occurred on C16 when I sent 109R, 1E, 10C, 130K. Maybe we should send militia instead of recruits, not sure but I did want to let you know. Thanks again!

Saphy
    Yes, I was going to post that in this thread, but looks like she beat me to it. LOL

Jett

DestuctorNate
    On Horseback, regular general, I found that the third and last block would not work properly. for some reason my general meant to hit L5 kept getting intercepted, and regardless of the timing be it quick succession or delaying the second attack launch a touch did not help. furthermore I found that the losses sustained from that block were somewhat costly to a player who might not have the iron and steel chains producing fast enough.

However i did find that instead of blocking you sent 35R and 50S it repeatedly defeated the camp with max loss of 35R and min loss of 30-31R.

Other than this "hang up" I have found your guides to be SPOT ON and I look for them whenever doing an adventure, hense the feedback!!

World
    Zeus
    cempire.org is up and running again

this is what detox told me about the problem: "My stupid hosting provider decided to lock down various files, which caused the issue (I really need to switch to a better host)"

so, thanks to DeToX for fixing the site

about my guides, ill start replacing links tonight, both here and on cempire

and about older guides, mainly for easy adventures and regular gens, i dont either have the time or pacience to fix blocking problems, though there arent many of them, might fix something once in a while but thats it, i dont run those adventures anymore, and never did many runs on them either, so its expected to have some small flaws

Reply to Thread