Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 146 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks evil_j ,ur SA's guide is awesome especially the final camp,
    Last edited by Policarpio; 02-08-14 at 04:29 am. Reason: my bad its because of lag

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The last block on Surprise Attack is too tight. Kill the first camp (48M loss with vet) and block the rest as shown.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    IOTP vet cannon guide, the last sector is broken, plz fix

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySnowman View Post
    IOTP vet cannon guide, the last sector is broken, plz fix
    You don't define "broken". I have used this guide many times and have never had a problem.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Evil J. I have encountered an issue with your Bandits Nest, and Return to the Bandits Nest guides you have.
    As for the time being, I am not sure exactly how this happened, but there is a glitch in the game causing the problem with your blocks (Tried 4 other guides for both, and not encountered it with them).

The problem is, the block is engaged with the camp, but the camp is still active, and intercepts generals.
    I will be reporting this to BB as a possible bug to see if they can get to the bottom of things.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    good guide so far! thanks for the hard work on it. :-)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

a mirror of the guide maps and bandit stuff

First of all thank you again and always Evil_J

I am relying almost entirely on these guides, and sometimes some imageshack servers go down for a whole weekend. That is why i made an Evil_J guides mirror. It is hosted on Google sites, so i expect it to be somewhat more stable ..

A quick note about the Bandits Nest Major guide - the first attack has a very small chance of losing 1 and 1. I am generally lucky so it happened to me these days. Couldn't find an easy way around that in the sims, so i bring 1 more elite and cav just in case.

As for the mentioned fighting and intercepting general in RTTBN - i managed to do this also - the last block is quite long so when i sent the attacking general to the wrong camp instead of to the leader, i retreated him and sent him again. But this time the first blocked camp was intercepting - its red area was up, and tho it had no smoke my blocking general was in there fighting. So after 2-3 attempts to send the major to the leader i gave up and small-catapulted the 2 bandit camps.

Happy gaming everyone

Masklin/Wheaty/Haiasko

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added vet, vet cannon and major guides for sleepy reef, crappy adventure...
    - replaced all the links from imageshack to imgur, as imageshack is now a paid site and i couldnt upload more images to there

if anyone finds any mistakes in the links here or on cempire let me know to fix them, never know if anything went wrong while replacing this ton of links :|

Co-Op guides to start being done soon

World
    Zeus
    You do good work Evil.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for your efforts! Looking forward to your new Coop adv guides

Reply to Thread