Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added a MMA/major guide for BN, re-routing attacks, all blocks are sent from lz, no moving gens required either

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Re: Sons of the Veld

I just completed it for the first time. Great job overall on the guide! I can't imagine the time it took the create that one. I was particularly impressed with the timing of some of the blocking.

Something you might want to look into: It appears like the design of the island has changed a bit since you created the guide. There are now some places where the player can no longer place his/her garrisons as you intended them to be placed on the guide. In particular, this problem occurred with X10 (if I remember correctly), X13 and X20. With X10, this caused something to go wrong with the timing, in that the X10 general attacking C12 finished his victorious battle prior to the X12 general defeating L8. While no generals were lost, there was unexpected troop loss due to the X10 general completing his attack early.

The problem was much greater with X13. You can no longer place the general anywhere near the intended spot because a path has been placed there that doesn't look like it was on your guide map. I ended up defeating that sector the conventional way without blocking.

With X20, the general could not be placed exactly where indicated, again because of a path. I'm not sure if this effected the outcome, but that general completed his victorious battle prior to the leader camp being defeated. Like X10, this led to unexpected troop loss of 100E, 1R and 33S. Again, I'm not sure if the placement had anything to do with this because the placement wasn't far off, and the battle for C19 was well over by the time the leader was defeated.

Anyway, these aren't major issues, but I thought you might like feedback that it looks like these obstructing paths were put on the island after you created your guide, because they're not on the guide map.

Again, thanks for your work! I'll use the guide again.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    UPDATE
    - added a MMA/major guide for BN, re-routing attacks, all blocks are sent from lz, no moving gens required either
    Fantastic! Thanks for the guides, Evil_J.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    fixed some typos on bn and vtv mma guides

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Both a guild mate and ran SE the last couple of days and both of us had several blocks fail and lose a lot of elites. This is only happening after last maintenance, any ideas what is going on?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for the new MMA Secluded Experiments guide. However for the total troops needed, you are 2 Elites short for final attacks, X29-X36. And 9 Calvary short for the block and attack at C18-L13. Other then those minor variations an excellent guide, Thanks Again.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Still having issues with SE. On the last attacks, the blocks keep fighting even after the leader has been killed. So I lose most troops from those blocks. I was blocking 23 and 24, and wave one and two attacked L16. Worked fine up until the leader was killed, but the camps 23 and 24 did not disappear. Last time all my blocks in this section behaved this way, same for other people in my guild. Nobody else has this problem?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    Still having issues with SE. On the last attacks, the blocks keep fighting even after the leader has been killed. So I lose most troops from those blocks. I was blocking 23 and 24, and wave one and two attacked L16. Worked fine up until the leader was killed, but the camps 23 and 24 did not disappear. Last time all my blocks in this section behaved this way, same for other people in my guild. Nobody else has this problem?
    You have to kill all 3 leaders at once (L16, L17, L18) because they're in the same sector. And send the last 8 generals (X29-X36) all at once.

You can also do the 9-general block (Does not kill C21 but blocks it twice instead) if you have all 6 tavern generals.

There just aren't enough slow (tavern) generals to block C22 solo -- you need a 2nd player to do the 10-general block.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    You have to kill all 3 leaders at once (L16, L17, L18) because they're in the same sector. And send the last 8 generals (X29-X36) all at once.

You can also do the 9-general block (Does not kill C21 but blocks it twice instead) if you have all 6 tavern generals.

There just aren't enough slow (tavern) generals to block C22 solo -- you need a 2nd player to do the 10-general block.
    Thanks. That makes sense and I was wondering about that, so I will try again.

World
    Zeus
    Nice guides! Please check the SE map for vet genny against the new map for MMA. Near the end in the MMA version, C22 thru C26 are now in different locations but the attacking directions seem to follow the Vet genny map. For example, C22 is now off and down to the right and there is no need to attack it.

Reply to Thread