Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - reposted BLT, WC and thiefs guides, added a note with the gens needed to bring, all the other coa guides already had this detail, and the next ones will have it too
    - added coa guides for fisherman, hansel and pied piper, saved racks time was 9.7h, 17.5h and 11.3h respectively, not shabby at all

yey page 100

World
    Ares
    Thank you for putting in the generals required as it does make things easier. I did find an error on Woodcutter just now. For L3 in the attacks list you have it listed as a Major, but in the description of attacks below as well as the block layout picture you have an mma. I assume this is because it was an mma for the previous guides. Just would like clarification on whether it is mma, major, or can be either.

Guild Leader

World
    Zeus
    can be either, i switched to major so we dont need any mmas for this guide, could be vet or log too

World
    Ares
    Thank you. Trying to get another 2nd thief to test King Homer's suggestion. Looking forward to the rest of your guides with the CoA. I am waiting to do another ToK.

Guild Leader

World
    Ares
    Thanks for the awesome guides, Evil_J!
    I have problems from a week or so on Woodcutter. The block on camp 7 (150MS and 10AM) is finishing seconds before the leader get killed. I am using this guide from months now, did more than 100 Woodcutters and never failed on me (SIM is showing 8-9 rounds). I will try the numbers from Corona88's guide for this camp (SIM always shows 9 rounds) and will post feedback.

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    I am running Besieged City with Vargus right now, and I think the number you report for Knights is wrong. The guide says you have to send 2202, but I haven't needed nearly that many.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - fixed a typo on SLT coa guide L6 W3, had too many units
    - fixed typo on besieged vargus guide, had too an extra digit on number of needed knights

Lepi - that block on WC didnt change, cant tell whats the problem....

World
    Ares
    Evil_J, I checked the numbers and everything is like it was, but the third block finish few seconds before the leader more than 5 times on a roll for me. So I am using 144MS and 11AM now and for 4 times is OK.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added red riding wood coa guide, saved a whooping 52.7h in barracks, mostly because of new tight blocks =)
    - added snow white coa guide, saved 11.7h, not bad either

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What is the reasoning behind the extra 1R block in the COA BLT? X12 in the section 4 leader block. Wasn't in the Vargus BLT....

Reply to Thread