Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140
Results 1,391 to 1,394 of 1394

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I use Evil_J's guides without following his skills, although for the most part it's not particularly relevant what differences there are. I consider it more as a solid baseline that I can pick apart and add my own twists. I do, however, sim each camp to make sure there are not any issues.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    If you skill EJs you can't use the wiki SKILLED GUIDES without resims, and vice versa.

HOWEVER - it might be possible to make a hybrid genera - l that dropped EJ's NON-Combat skills, (jog, nav, etc) and replaced them with the wiki combat skills.

Often it's not a big difference ( a few MS added, etc ) - but sometimes it's huge - resim to be safe.

You can ALWAYS use the unskilled guides with skilled gens of any type, of course.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I've used Evil J's Giant Battle to the T. I had 1 dynamite from POM in my star no problems, used it to clear dynamite #1 after killing L3.
    Used the shard I got from L4 to make next dynamite to clear #2. Used shard I got from L7 to clear #3 but no other shards dropped for me.

Was I supposed to get 1 shard from L9 or L3? Because if I was, they never showed up for me to pick up and now I can't clear #4. No other Castles are visible. How do I continue to clear that top bolder to get the fog to lift so I can attack L10?

What am I missing?

All his attacks and troop counts were right and worked fine for me. I just seem to have missed a shard drop as I was only able to make 2.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    you have to kill L8 to see L9 and you get a shrad from the stronghold (L9)

Reply to Thread