Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

World
    Zeus
    i never wait to send generals, unless its specified, dont even wait for the drums to end, just send as fast as you can

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Nords guide is nice enough to make you loose 27 crossbows and an elite soldier because of a trap not shown and it caught me. Fix your guide please. Your guide just cost me around 500 gold.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    by the way, both of the nords guides you have dont even show the trap with 150 wolves in it. It cost m 308 gold to replace the crossbows, plus 2 hours 30 minutes waisted time due to having to make more crossbows and having to send my vet general back to pick them up and bring them over.

World
    Zeus
    thats because you didnt follow the instructions on the veteran guide lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I love the guides and the comments!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't know if we're allowed to tell y'all about small changes to some of the guides, but I'd like to make a small suggestion on one of the adventures.
    On "Island of Pirates" (Regular General map) the C3 count can be adjusted to 100R and 100S, but 100S are easier to obtain and you only loose 47R instead of 53(your way).
    And on C6(Second wave) I recommended 15R 1S 150C. 150C is easier to obtain, and you only lose 12R.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakus View Post
    I don't know if we're allowed to tell y'all about small changes to some of the guides, but I'd like to make a small suggestion on one of the adventures.
    On "Island of Pirates" (Regular General map) the C3 count can be adjusted to 100R and 100S, but 100S are easier to obtain and you only loose 47R instead of 53(your way).
    And on C6(Second wave) I recommended 15R 1S 150C. 150C is easier to obtain, and you only lose 12R.
    actually you would lose 56R on C3 with that config (max losse)
    and on C6 you would lose more recruits again, just build cav, you need them lol

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    added cannon guides for:
    - old friends
    - outlaws
    - witch of the swamp

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added gunpowder guides for veteran general with and without cannons (idiot adventure )

you can read my warnings about this guide here

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    OK, on your regular general wots guide there is a small problem.

The 1 block there, as is, is extremely difficult if not impossible to do.

The first time I tried it I send 1R to block and sent the block then the attack as quickly as I could after sending the block, and all looked well but a little before my attacking general got out of the red zone the block died and my attacking Gen got pulled in.

Next time I tried sending 5R in with the blocking Gen hoping to buy me a little more time and made many many many tries at seeing how quickly I could send the 2nd Gen in after sending in the block... I must have retreated my blocking Gen at least a dozen times because I didn't think I sent the attacking Gen in fast enough...but I finally got the timing I thought would be good and after repeated attempts realized this would be the fastest you could possibly send those 2 Gens in...and yet again my block died before my attacking Gen made it out of the red zone.

So the block doesn't work as it is set up. My next attempt (in another 4 hours) will be with moving the attacking Gen's camp just a little closer.

Reply to Thread