Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 146 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1453

Thread: Evil_J Adventure Guides

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    For MMA skill selection, I think reduce recover time is better then reduce combat round . Only 1 or 2 MMA choose the reduce combat round is good enough, rest MMA choose reduce recover time can speed up the mountain clan champion which require many MMA sacrifice.
    besides tome is easier to get then codex.

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added guides for unknown regions and mountain labyrinth using only 2 debuffs, since we get more obsidian ore this way, this is what ill be doing from now on, not sure yet how the extra losses will be like but who cares, MORE ORE

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Evil_J would it be possible to include an Adventure Guide Revision Number or Date Last Updated to the list on the first page so we know when one of your guides has been changed and/or updated? This might help ensure that people are using the most recent guide...
    open all guides from forum and youve the most recent guide
    old guides i dont update, basically only faf with the latest things, now its MCC

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you evil. I really like the 2 debuff that you upped the regular troop numbers. I rather have more losses of those since that barracks is easy to clear a queue in.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Also want to say thank you for the 2-debuff guides. These ventures are very stingy with any kind of buildings dropping as loot. So we need as much ore as possible to buy them from the merchant.
    "I don't try to be awesome; it just happens naturally!"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    How we get more ore this way?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo2901 View Post
    UPDATE
    - added guides for unknown regions and mountain labyrinth using only 2 debuffs, since we get more obsidian ore this way, this is what ill be doing from now on, not sure yet how the extra losses will be like but who cares, MORE ORE

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by marcopolo2901 View Post
    You just do. this campaign is designed to make you choose make the venture easier by removing the 3 buffs that hinder you or only remove two and have the venture a little harder for a bonus of 66%-75% more obsidian ore

World
    Zeus
    UPDATE
    - added 2 debuffs guide for POTM, like on mtn lab this is my version of the map with a few strategic nukes

It says there in the quest description, i really should start reading these, missed it completly lol

you dont gain the 90 ore from those 2 subquests, but the payout after the full chain is better (675 extra - 90 from those quests = 585 extra ore)

also ive done labyrinth and people with only the 2 debuffs and im still positive on troop saving, we save alot by not clearing those 3 sectors on regions, lets see how it is in the end, i think will be positive even after giant battle

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Giving Labyrinth 2 debuff a test drive.
    On C1, if you send Anslem with 2S (or 8R) first, he can clear the frost foxes and a few frost wolves.
    That's at least 50 less bowmen lost, and you also gain the flexibility that an MMA is no longer a requirement for the first wave.

Reply to Thread