Reply to Thread

Thread: Server Problems

lord_william_999

Question Server Problems

Once again I'm here to post problems with server today. I keep getting "Server Zone Init Failed" and "Connection to server lost". This started at 5:00am this moring, and every 10 minutes or so one or the other message appears. This seems to happen every time something is added to the server. I.E. Devopers Diary, Soccer Closing Updates, and now Ubisoft and BlueByte have added some European Games Award voting. I have sent numerous requests to the technical team regarding these server problems, with no response. I don't have these server problems during any other time I'm playing this game. If someone out there knows what's going on, please let me know. My browser is working fine (Exployer 9), my cache is clean, and I don't have any cookies hampering my system. What gives???????????? Thank you.

lord_william_999
    bump

lord_william_999
    Here we go again. Server crashes/freezing. What's going on. Getting rid of cookies/and cache isn't working. This has been going on for the last 3 days now!!! I'm running Internet Exployer 9.0 and have tried Google Chrome/Firfox with the same results. Why hasn't the support team responded to all these issues???????

Recruit
    well something's very wrong. have not been able to log in just shy of a week, and sent in 2 support ticket requests.
    i can't get past "tip of the day" - my map refuses to load - i'm on google chrome/firefox.

wth ?????

lord_william_999
    I have been getting this message a lot lately "Server Zone Init Failed". Does anybody know what that means?? Thanks!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same here lord_william. Cant be gone from the game for 5 minutes before I get that message

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is the Whole Server Down or just Some of us being Locked Out?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    clear your internet cache i had same problem all day ok now

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You guys realized this thread was necro from 4 years ago.... but here myself as yeah server problems.

But notice how long it's been around,
    notice no official response,
    don't hold your breath on fixes.

Reply to Thread