Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dev's Diary 7/27/2012

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to see an "unload troops" button on each general, clicking it would remove all troops from that general.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I had my doubts about the long-term viability of this game, but if the developers can stick to the schedule that has been outlined I will be happily playing this game for quite some time.

Recruit

upgrades

this all looks so awesome can not wait for this to take place its going to be a long wait.
    not looking forward to pvp played thos types of on line games before didnt care for them thats y i came to this game i hope u change your mind and concentrate on the bigger picture thanks so much for all u do.

Recruit
    it's a shame to have a price on moving buildings, considering that as u learn the game the realization of where placement is becomes apparent. just saying, re locating should be expected.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    In real life you cannot move (rebuild) without paying :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    all is awesome...I play on the test server and am very much looking forward to the changes going live....my only wish would be that the storage buildings be movable also....oh well can't have it all I guess...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Looking good and nice to look forward to. My only hesitation is about the guild quests and the Guild Leader being the only one who can cancel the quest. Because BB is still (to my knowledge) not allowing the transfer of Guild Leader permissions and status to another player in the guild -- those guilds whose Leaders have given over leadership to other players (in name -- please see "current guild leaders" thread in the Guilds section of the forum) and have for all intents and purposes left their guilds, are really going to have trouble with this. Their "active leader" (as opposed to their original leader) will not be able to cancel any Guild Quests if the need should arise. Kate, would you please bring this issue up to the devs?

Thank you so much,
    ShuttlePilot
    Not only that, but if the reward are guild buffs, who is going to be able to place them? Right now, only the guild leader can receive the memberships, which is the only "buff" currently.
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

Recruit
    yea this game is getting more involved which is very good for the like of me and other people

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    awesume

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BEERBELLY View Post
    Zero mention of PVP until the very end....then its just a footnote it MIGHT happen Q1 2013. If it comes at all it will be a let down and sounds OVER 6 months away still...sad. Kinda lame that guild quests are coming before the new trade system. BTW adding a Facebook feature is a negative...adds no value.
    the answer to your post is ( LEAVE THE GAME )
    no 1 stopping you!
    bye - bye!