Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost a week several tickets and emails = still no access map not loading

Recruit

Angry Almost a week several tickets and emails = still no access map not loading

So, can log in, not that it does me any good since the map wont load beyond tip of the day

Several emails and tickets and days later, no change.

World
    Zeus
    Help us help you. Give us more than just the complaint. What are the specs of your computer, what browser are you using and what version is it? What is the connection you are using...modem, aircard, dsl, cable?
    Do you have a router or are you directly connected to your ISP provisioning?
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

lord_william_999
    OK LadyTerra. I'm using an HPE desktop computer, 3.0 ghz, 8gb hard drive, 4gb ram, windows 7, internet exployer 9.0, flash player 11.3.300.268, wireless connection (6mbps) to the internet provided by AT&T, and a NVidia nForce AGP bus filter to run games. I've been getting Server Zone Init Failed/Connection to Server Lost for weeks now. I still have the running man on my island even though that bug was fixed. There have been times where the screen will freeze when buffing or moving items from the star menu to the mayors house and when visiting a friends island. I have sent numerous tickets to support and BB_MrGrimm has been looking into the problem. He stated a couple of days ago that the issue has been escalated directly to the development team. I clear out my cache, cookies, and temp. internet files before I load this game. I'm assuming that you are not having the same problems, so if you don't mind, would you please provide me with the same information so I can compare our systems. Can you also let me know what the address for this game is so I can type in the address in the URL instead of usuing favorites. Thank you very much. Have a wonderful day.
    Last edited by lord_william_999; 08-03-12 at 01:13 pm. Reason: spelling/additional info.

World
    Zeus
    I have a couple of the same issues you do, though its more pronounced when I use the aircard to connect.
    I have an HP Pavillion Dv7 on Windows 7 Home 64 edition (graphics card is integrated and shares the 4G ram
    I use both IE 9 and Google Chrome (Chrome is much better to use on lower speed connections).
    Shockwave is 11.6
    Flashplayer 11
    At home I am on cable, at work I play off the aircard. When I am playing on the slower connection, I do have issues with map freeze, queue freezes and it takes me a few time to get logged in past the splash screen. Also on the aircard I have to be very patient while the graphics load fully.
    URL is http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/play
    Founder "Father" of The Deities (DIT) Guild
    Motto: Determination, Integrity, Teamwork
    Official Tree: The Sequoia Redwood
    Official Animal: The Ox

lord_william_999
    Thank you for the information LadyTerra. I just tried typing in the address on the URL and I'm still having problems. I've tried usuing Chrome and it's slower with the same problems. Looks like I'll need to wait on what the development team comes up with. Thanks for trying. I appreciate it very much. Have a great day!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Here's my trick - clear all caches, and then go to the URL above, and DO NOT NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THE PAGE! Don't even click on anything else, let it load. Sometimes that lets it work

Reply to Thread