Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Zone crashed

Recruit

Server Zone crashed

Been trying to log into the game for a week now and all it says is Server Zone crashed. I created a new account and I can log in on the new account just fine, so obviously this is server/game related. I've emailed Tech Support and I'm not really getting anywhere. I'd like to get some answers why this happened and when I will be able to resume my game (I've acctually dropped a few bux on some gems and now I'm starting to regret that I've put any money into a game that I can't play). Very disappointed.

Recruit
    Okay...... I see noone really cares about responding to this post nor to my tech support emails. My game access remains crippled. Thx UbiSoft!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Clear your browser cache,clear your java cache.

See then if it works.

Don't mess with the pro'z.

Recruit
    I've tried 6 different machines now, my cell phone, and I reinstalled my computer's OS and same crap is happening so yeah, once again, don't think it's being caused by anything on my end.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    its on Ubi man, i was in a guild and it happened to a member he was out about 2 weeks due to it i have no idea really what to tell ya man other than ull just have to ride it out

Recruit
    good to know, thx for the heads up

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OMG Im having same problem! Im a guild leader this is not cool. I can't log in and when my husband goes to my island it says the zone is not available and kicks him.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    im having a same problem since last night. keeps messaging the server called failed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Having the same problem. Posted the same thing on every server zone crash forum. Im still looking for someone to answer or help me with my error.

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Zone Error - cannot log in back into the game

Wanted to replace 2 noble residences with 2 Frozen mansions, so I removed the nobles and before dropping the FMs, I visited a friend island. When I wanted to go back to my home island, the Load island message was displayed much longer than expected and then a Zone error message was displayed with the mention to contact Support. There wasn't a move involved since the move option is disabled now. Tried to clear cache, still cannot log in (We'll try again after night refresh.)

Closed Thread