Reply to Thread

Thread: spending gems by mistake

Noble
    computer chair atm, but always at home in my head
    World
    Zeus

spending gems by mistake

i am hearing a lot about people clicking on options that take gems, such as rushing troop training in the barraks, rushing stuff in the prov house, etc., by mistake. so many in fact tht im surprised i havent seen the issue brought up more in depth in these forums than the occassional single person complaining about having 1 of these accidents, and for some reason others just telling them they should be more careful.

so i am making this my official request to BB. my request is tht any option in game tht takes gems as payment should have a popup confirmation window, such as has been added for upgrades. there is no reason a person should accidentally spend gems where they do not wish to.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    you should also know where you are clicking also

Must say I have never miss clicked on that option...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoul913 View Post
    i am hearing a lot about people clicking on options that take gems, such as rushing troop training in the barraks, rushing stuff in the prov house, etc., by mistake. so many in fact tht im surprised i havent seen the issue brought up more in depth in these forums than the occassional single person complaining about having 1 of these accidents, and for some reason others just telling them they should be more careful.

so i am making this my official request to BB. my request is tht any option in game tht takes gems as payment should have a popup confirmation window, such as has been added for upgrades. there is no reason a person should accidentally spend gems where they do not wish to.

I completely agree, this is unacceptable and has happened to me personally twice now, i really have not ever understood while their wasn't a confirm option, it's ridiculous, please take notice of this issue BB's and do something about it.

Recruit
    I lost 39 gems on barracks, i thought that you can cancel your troops while they're training. lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had an issue where, due to lag I assume, I had a cancel 'X' in the top item in my queue before game connected & changed it to the Gem Speed Up thing.
    I started to build a building in the wrong place, saw the 'X'. Clicked it. it changed to the Gem. Building completed. I Tore it down.
    Filed a complaint & was told what happened was impossible.

Reply to Thread