Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Swaintasm's Emporium

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Zeus player here looking for a blockade runner to deliver my goods to the ares server and bring back the gc....

I pay in fish plates or lashes with the whip...

your call

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0627 View Post
    Zeus player here looking for a blockade runner to deliver my goods to the ares server and bring back the gc....

I pay in fish plates or lashes with the whip...

your call
    Ha! If trans-server trades were allowed. Hahaha.

Good onya Swain .. keep a high chin and a good moral .. nothing wrong with profit ..

FWIW .. those commenting and busting Swain's chops .. he has so far presented himself fairly and honestly and not once acted to rip someone off .. he's a marketeer and not a pirate .. he has even cautioned new players to spend wisely and not foolishly ..

.. you can't fault a guy for making an honest profit .. I have yet to see him deliberately goad a new/inexperienced player into bankruptcy ..

World
    Zeus
    how do we join the ares server

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkinsmhm View Post
    You can only join the server upon account creation. If you are on Zeus, there is no manual way of simply switching over to Ares.

• Swain

World
    Zeus
    Good Luck to your Swain,
    On Zeus, there was a similar post and complaint by a seller. People buy one stack of something at 1 gc and think that's the "new normal". Anyone who thinks your prices are too high/low are welcome to compete. Might get a rush of new players with the current problems on Zeus.

Best of luck,
    Braddicus

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkinsmhm View Post
    You sign up with a new email address and make a new uplay account. When you do you'll see at some point (i forget when so keep your eyes open) the option to "Select Server". just make sure it's on Ares and voila. you've made an account on ares.

Personally i play Ares in firefox and Zeus in Chrome so i can play both of them at once. It's nice to be able to flip flop between the two, spend a little time on Zeus and get bored, hop over to ares where for now at least, i'm constantly doing something.

World
    Ares
    Hey folks. Just an updated to pricing. I've re-evaluated my pricing (lowered them a bit to meet under market par standard) and have now changed the displayed cost via 1,000 units (as opposed to a stack's 400, so x2.5 increase in all numbers) since stacks are no longer an existent thing.

Regards,
    • Swain

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaintasm View Post
    Hey folks. Just an updated to pricing. I've re-evaluated my pricing (lowered them a bit to meet under market par standard) and have now changed the displayed cost via 1,000 units (as opposed to a stack's 400, so x2.5 increase in all numbers) since stacks are no longer an existent thing.

Regards,
    • Swain
    So a relative new player. I have done multiple bulk buys, and will continue. It is easier to go to one source, and occassionally I get a better price. I do not buy to resell, rather to build the economy. Swain has provided me some advise, and I find his insight to the free market system enlighting. So pricing may be lower on Zeus, and they adjust here...

Sales is a transferance of feelings. If you feel the benefit of what you gain, is greater than that you give in return, then it is a fair deal.

Some may call me nuts, but I am building my economy and enjoying it. I know when I need a bulk supply, where to turn.

World
    Ares
    Mission complete... for the moment.

Time to make/upgrade more storehouses. The quest continues. Also, prices have once again modified to an ever-changing (albeit slowly) market. Supply is grandiose, as per usual.

With love,
    • Swain

Reply to Thread