Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Swaintasm's Emporium

Swain is the best trader in Ares. He had my bulk order ready to go in seconds. Fabulous prices to boot. What would have taken me all day to trade for was done in just minutes.
    Thanks again Swain!
    War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I don't charge nearly as much as swain, but I still charge way more than anything on zeus. if fact I buy at slightly higher than zeus and still undercut swain quite often
    so you zeus players have no idea what our server is like until you follow the economy.

Lvl 26
    completed bounty hunter after playing for 20 days

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Keriss View Post
    I don't charge nearly as much as swain, but I still charge way more than anything on zeus. if fact I buy at slightly higher than zeus and still undercut swain quite often
    so you zeus players have no idea what our server is like until you follow the economy.

Lvl 26
    completed bounty hunter after playing for 20 days
    I have never seen your wares on sale before in either trade tab or the scales. Completing Bounty Hunter can be done in a matter of a couple days at this point and is nothing to be showing off. Though I'm not here to argue. My sales are have been the pinnacle of trading on this server since I began. Still is, and the fact of the matter is that I will always have the resources to compete at a lower price than anybody on this server. The only thing I have to thank your post for is reinforcing the Ares-standard being higher than Zeus, but even that has already been done a few pages back. I suppose I apologize for my staunch chauvinism, but I don't appreciate invasion.

I confide in what appears to be narcissism because I have what it takes to back it up. Thank you to all the ladies and gentlemen who have commented positively on my business and continue to come back to me for bulk shipments.

Regards,
    • Swain

World
    Ares
    Heya folks. Updated first post. Prices have not changed. They are still far below the competition standard offered by most posts in the TO tab. My maximum stock has risen to 142,600 so I have a tenancy to allow my resources to stock more, meaning I'll be idle more often. If you need to reach me, please mail. I seldom answer whispers. The new bottom cap has risen to 40,000, to which I do not sell a resource in bulk underneath that.

Guild Discount listing and Contact Discount listing have been established. These do not overlap with one another, but players who find themselves in either will be happy to know that a large chunk of the bill is wavered.

Lastly, I have instated a policy that non-regular items listed when sold will not be discounted. Things like Bronze Swords and Brew, which I have several tens of thousands of from allowing to build up over a large period of time, I am selling, but they are not sold at a discounted rate. It's a bit scummy, sure, but I still sell these things according to the market standard; often times than not at a much lower rate.

Best regards,
    • Swain

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Lmao

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i sell on ares server. name is MrsRay over there but i sell for the prices that are on zues. i will not charge 15gc for 250 pwl. i have not seen the prices go down hardly any while i have been playing.

World
    Ares
    I have quit TSO and am no longer doing business. Check here to see my giveaway thread.

Best regards,
    • Swain

World
    Ares
    OMG! Too funny!

I can't believe that I haven't read this thread until now. Very entertaining.

Thank you to all involved =-]
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Reply to Thread