Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] Halloween 2012 Discussion

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    where do i get these halloween items?

World
    Zeus
    Is anything going to be done about these pumpkin fields that are bugged?
    Or are we just going to be ignored by BB?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My $0.02 is that this event if thoroughly disappointing. It's really been more of a non-event than an event. I was expecting something along the lines of the soccer event with plenty of battles. I'm glad I'm not spending money on this game.

rodneymillerpca
    It would have been nice to see a new adventure or two, However all and all nice work!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am disappointed by one thing. In the test server i was able to demo a patch, purchase it in the gem menu again, and then build another. I attempted to do the same in my current game and have come to realize that I have demo'd one of my small pumpkin patches in vein. I was under the impression that you had a limit of building 3 patches but after they expired you could get them again...

World
    Zeus
    I was under the impression we could get 5 silos, its only 3. This makes me a very sad panda. The schools make me a sadder panda, 12 settlers a day isn't worth the space it takes up.

Recruit
    I was really disappointed by how short the Halloween quest line was, from the event description i read on the site i assumed there was going to be daily quests for small amounts of pumpkins, not something that took less than 45 minutes to finish. Some Halloween adventures would have been cool too.

World
    Zeus
    Yeah I am bummed that we can't have more pumpkin patches...and no more quests...so it means the only way to get more pumpkins is sell stuff for pumpkins and buy pumpkins with gems...IOW mess with our heads and think we can actually get some cool stuff when in essence I can't because people want tooo much for pumpkins on the ah. and the ah is still pain as it changes so rapidly.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes the inability to recieve quests for pumpkins shows a lack of planning or caring. Not sure which is more unsettling. Clearly there is not any way other than trading or buying gems (ulterior motive and main objective of Ubisoft) to get enough pumpkins to by useful itmes (general, general and a school). Yes you can afford one school, but that is it. At least during the soccer and easter events you had quests to do (don't want to go into the rip off of re-doing Easter quests for no eggs). This is a lot like dangling a carrot just out of reach. Could have been so much better. Not saying they need to "give" it, but should be able to "earn" it and not have to "buy" it.

World
    Zeus
    my theory is the quests were intended to be daily, but we got them all at once for some reason. i also think the darkness and need for sun buff was intended to last for the duration of the event, but they must have gotten a lot of negative feedback about it.

anyone know for sure if the light/dark and zombie buffs will work after the event?