Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] Halloween 2012 Discussion

Recruit
    never mind....
    Last edited by Gorblimey; 10-01-12 at 11:34 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When the Pumpkin Semetary depletes can i build another, even if i've already built 3 of that kind?

World
    Zeus
    i still dont know one thing....
    the zombie buff, is it 3x for 3h or 4x for 12h?

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    i still dont know one thing....
    the zombie buff, is it 3x for 3h or 4x for 12h?
    Currently on the test server the zombie buff is 4x for 12 hours but when the halloween event starts on the main server BB has announced that the zombie buff will be 3x for 3 hours

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwantoplay View Post
    Currently on the test server the zombie buff is 4x for 12 hours but when the halloween event starts on the main server BB has announced that the zombie buff will be 3x for 3 hours
    that was my doubt, i've seen it 4x for 12h on the test server, but a 3x 3h is kinda....useless
    all the other events had these kind of buffs that lasted longer, like the stadium snack for 24h...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    that was my doubt, i've seen it 4x for 12h on the test server, but a 3x 3h is kinda....useless
    all the other events had these kind of buffs that lasted longer, like the stadium snack for 24h...
    Nerfing the zombie encourages people to use the darkness and light -- but it's disappointing. Especially for those of us that have playing sessions that are 8 hrs apart and are excluded from either (horray for no fun).

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    OK, my questions are;

1 - How do you acquire pumpkin fields?
    2 - How many pumpkin fields can you have at one time, and if they deplete can you get more?
    3 - what is the exact cost for upgrading pumpkin fields to level 2 and level 3?

Thanks

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwolf View Post
    OK, my questions are;

1 - How do you acquire pumpkin fields?
    2 - How many pumpkin fields can you have at one time, and if they deplete can you get more?
    3 - what is the exact cost for upgrading pumpkin fields to level 2 and level 3?

Thanks
    (on test server)
    1. pumpkin fields show up in the event section of the shop -- they go to your star menu and are placed from there
    2. you can have 3 of each level
    3. the lv1 is purchased with stone/pine, the lv2 with hwp/marble, the lv3 with granite/ewp

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBest View Post
    (on test server)
    1. pumpkin fields show up in the event section of the shop -- they go to your star menu and are placed from there
    2. you can have 3 of each level
    3. the lv1 is purchased with stone/pine, the lv2 with hwp/marble, the lv3 with granite/ewp
    Thank you, now can I ask a few more details?

- so to purchase them from the shop requires stone/pine, then to upgrade them to lvl's 2 and 3 requires hwp/marble and granite/ewp! OK
    - 3 of each level...so you can have 9 total, 3 level 1's, 3 level 2's and 3 level 3's. That's not too bad
    - do you know how much of each resource is required to purchase then upgrade? Are we looking at thousands of each resource for a single field?

Also, how long does 1 pumpkin field last?

I'm just trying to plan ahead what resources I'm going to need to acquire those items I want. I already know that since I'm only level 31 (I should reach lvl 32 before the event) and haven't acquired any ewp or granite (well 100/50 so far) that it's going to be expensive to build lvl 3 fields for me...very expensive, but I would like to know the exact costs for these things so I can plan ahead and see if I am going to need level 3 fields to get what I want or if I can just have the level 1 and level 2 fields and get enough pumpkins for my needs.

Thanks in advance for the info

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Not upgradable -- seperate fields

Small -- 400 hour lifespan ( 50x8 )
    Common -- 340 hour lifespan ( 85x4 )
    Noble -- 100 hour lifespan ( 100x1 )

You can buy them from Oct 18 to Nov 8 ( 21 days ). Expect to buy the small twice, the common twice, and the noble 5 times.