Reply to Thread

Thread: can't finish a adventure

Recruit
    World
    Ares

can't finish a adventure

ok all the camps are gone the whole small map is in blue troops are back home and i dont get a place to finish the adventure any thoughts? been like this for 2 days got 1 day left so have time.

Recruit
    Druidm please go to the quest page and select the adventure usually at the top of the quest log. There should be an option to finish adventure

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    **** "an adventure" **** not a adventure !!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Does anyone have a resolution for this? I've seen some other threads with people having this issue, and although there are a few different solutions offered, no one ever confirms that they actually worked. I'm have the same issue with The Dark Priests, and none of the proposed solutions has worked.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    If this is an adventure which was caught up in the roll-back then it is likely you cannot do anything about it, I have one which is still running but has no troops. Wait till it runs out with time & see what happens then, you could try putting a support ticket in but given the recent roll-back they are probably overwhelmed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks. This adventure was started and completed after the roll-back. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just wanted to provide an update. Letting the time run out on the adventure did not resolve the problem. It ended as an incomplete adventure, and I did not get any of the loot. This is my second time completing the adventure, because of the rollback, and needless to say I'm frustrated. I opened up a support ticket, but I don't anticipate a response. I opened one up for another issue a few weeks before the rollback and never got a response.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is happening to me right now! I just filed a bug report, but I'm worried that like you I will not get any loot out of my adventure. This happened to me once before but it did actually finish before the time ran out, but it took a whole day. Fingers crossed that someone does something about it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This game sucks. I spend every day playing this crap just to get to level 26 for adventures and their glitchy. No loot, no way to finish, wow.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have reported the IDENTICAL problem on three separate adventures three separate times over the last three months and none of the offered solutions resolve it. I cannot cancel either. I have to wait for it to time out. I have reported it each time and get the automated answer but then NEVER hear anything about it. Nothing. Crappy support makes a buggy game worse.

Reply to Thread