Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can't Login!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I could be mistaken, but when I was able to see my island earlier...things were in what I would consider a "holding pattern". I think (and hope) we will find when the glitch took place anything going at that time will appear to be working, but in actuality it is stuck doing what it was doing, but not registering anything. In other words, I think the gold mines are safe.

I also have to ask...Why start a new thread when there are already 3 plus threads addressing the same issue?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Perhaps time to go back into closed beta. This sort of bullocks is only slightly rarer than the usual persistent lag.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Stuff happens. We're all in the same boat. Hold off on the histrionics until you see what happens.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by lordstevie View Post
    it's down well over 3 hours now and the issue is all over the tech part of the forums.

We all need to stick together and tell them this is just not right, they should part with gems for us. Just like my post over on the tech part of the forums.

Gems for all of us who are playing. Come on tech support, you are susposed to be making us happy and feeling like we are actually gettting something for our money and out time spent playing this "free" game, which everyone who is a daily player knows this cannot happen. Just like me. I have paid to get mad, nice.

Come on people, let's see if they do what is fair and right for all of us players.

S
    we want gems, we want gems, we want gems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They could've at least put a post on the forum WHY it is down.. Rather annoying, gotta go soon and will have another 9 hours of not playing..

Not amused

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I finally just got back onto the game

i was asleep when this happened (only good thing that happened to me so far being in a different timezone)
    i heard the server crashed for a couple of hours - funny that i told Ted to tell his bosses to upgrade the servers or something because it's getting laggy & worse with alot of new players joining

anyway all i heard it crashed & people with explorers on adventure searches or treasure hunts got rewarded because their explorer returned over & over again so basicly got the reward for an entire week
    while other players who were on an adventure ran out of time & lost their troops without getting the loot
    and i also saw somebody saying he had sent a general to an adventure who would have arrived in 5 minutes but that timer got reset aswell

I hear alot from the community - absolutely nothing from the staff
    if it was my game i'd start by putting a big 'sorry for messing up' message at the login page - send out a mail to all the players appologizing & reward their players who didnt get multiple explorer returns with something

either way i doubt i'll buy any more gems on this game - even close to quitting like i heard from others

I can finally "log in" but the game (http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/play) is just a blank screen ...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hey TSO IT guys

Reply to Thread