Closed Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] Technical Problems - UPDATED

Recruit
    i still cant log into game keeps saying server call failed think this will be resolved soon? ok been over 24 hrs and still cant log in.
    Last edited by Neznel1; 10-01-12 at 09:39 am.

World
    Zeus
    i've been locked out since last night. "server zone crashed"
    cleared cache and restarted browser. no change

my friends can't get on my island either, to buff me. they get the same message
    Last edited by psaltery; 10-01-12 at 11:57 am.

World
    Zeus
    Still getting "Server Zone Crashed" & "Server Call Failed". =( its 2pm est here

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit
    i still cant log in, i get a zone error

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    4pm east coast... Cannot login

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    You all must suck - clear all your internet cache/history crap and try again make sure you are not trying to load from ....net/en/maintenance

It's been up all morning (I'm on PST time and have been on since 5am).

Good luck suckas! We are all at the mercy of BB/Ubi and will always get bent over - luckily for me I've learned to enjoy it already.... Learn fast like I did.

World
    Zeus
    i did, jerk. :P cleared cache, rebooted computer, restarted browser. same results. you don't have to rub it in ya know.

World
    Zeus
    I was in the game a couple hours ago. The lag was still terrible but the game was working. Now I'm stuck at the log in que again, same as last night. 3PM west coast time.

World
    Zeus
    Before all the issues started yesterday I had finished an adventure and then decided to start another...shortly after starting it the game went down....figured I would wait until up and do it then....I got onto the game just fine...rebuilt everything that when down..farms, wells..ect then went to adventure to start and finish it....problem is nothing shows up in my star even though my generals are there with troops...nothing works when clicking on them....

I purchased the gems to buy the good 250 generals and to purchase the adventure that I had started...but now it will not work...I do not want to lose out on the real money I spent on the game...I would like this fixed please...
    Attached Images

Closed Thread