Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wacky events after the emergecy shutdown

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It appears my issues have resolved themselves.....the marble mine and wheat field both collapsed and I was able to destroy and replace the wheat field.....I was finally able to access the adventures via the Quest Menu - am curious if I will get the loot though.....

Banned
    24 hrs.? I haven't been able to get in for 3 days now. PLEASE DON'T SAY TO CLEAR COOKIES AND CACHE, THAT'S BASIC STUFF.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My population numbers are wrong, it says I have 1415 in troops when you add them up it is only 672. I am only showing one general in star menu the other 4 are on island but I can't access them. When you click on them they show in a red area and do not open. Can't level back up to where I was like this. I have cleared all that was recommened and still the same.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I feel your pain Diggum, my three generals are on my Island, and same when I click on them, just a red area shows up. I have no generals in my star menu. I tried to start an adventure to see if I could send army, but that didn't work either. Ticket sent for 2 days now, hope it gets fixed soon. Also missing 600 troops, thinking that they are awol with my 3 generals.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_MrGrimm View Post
    Please try these things.

log out of the game > clear your cookies and cache files from your browser > Make sure your Flash is up to date, if it isnt update, if it is clear flash cache by going into your Control Panel.

Please let me know if this helps or not.

Hi grimmy,
    How do you clear flash cashe files?
    Thanks for your help, mandy
    xoxo, mandypandy =P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    http://www.java.com/en/download/help/plugin_cache.xml
    but it wont help for this

this is server side

World
    Zeus
    middle Copper mine in sector 4 can not be re found says I all ready have too many and I only have 5 of the 6 I used to Have.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Rewards are not appearing in my storehouses, 1000 pinewood, 1000 stones, and 300 gc. I took a screenshot of the pinewood this evening. I lost a lot on my store houses during the rollback, I hope this can be corrected soon.

http://s151.beta.photobucket.com/use...tml?sort=3&o=0

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanxxviii View Post
    24 hrs.? I haven't been able to get in for 3 days now. PLEASE DON'T SAY TO CLEAR COOKIES AND CACHE, THAT'S BASIC STUFF.
    Titanxxviii did you try uninstalling the new flash player and going with a older version?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Now my generals have disappeared and the population is still the same way. Generals are not in star menu so they are not traveling either. Losing hope it will ever be right.

Reply to Thread