Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: server zone error

Recruit

server zone error

I have been trying to log in off and on all day. While i can finally log in technically, the game won't load. It gets to the part where it starts to draw the island then says there is a server zone error and it crashes.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    same here. All day. I sent a support ticket and they never got back to me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    24 hours and still can not get online. Contacted my credit card company and they said if its not fixed in a reasonable time I can claim my money paid out in the game.

Hope it is fixed soon

Recruit
    Unable too Log On.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    i played all day after the crash, and it just booted me and says the zone has crashed, pretty pissed about this, my gold chain is running

Recruit
    i got a reply that says they are aware of the problem and working on it. come on all ready! my gold mine has run out for sure by now and i was not able to add gold or trash and reclaim resources. not to mention i dont know how many other resources nodes.

Recruit
    ive been waiting 30 hrs now still cant log in

World
    Zeus
    Ubisoft's Epic Fail Continues...

To add injury to insult I now cannot visit the Adventure Zone or invite a friend to the Black Knights adventure I was in when last night's server crashes occurred...

Every time I attempt to either visit the zone or invite a friend to the zone I get a Server Call Failure and Zone Error and I am disconnected from the game's Home Zone Island!

Please correct this problem ASAP as I have had to apologize to the friends already involved that were given assurances that this adventure would
    be completed by now... One friend has a fast general trapped there along with my 10 Generals and almost 2,100 troops that are now lost...

Once again to repeat this information: I cannot access the adventure; my generals; or troops. I cannot visit the adventure's zone island and I cannot invite the second friend to the adventure as promised. I get disconnected when attempting to do any of the above actions and the one friend that is already in the adventure is screwed as well!

I will NOT be buying any more gems or adding to your corporate financial bottom line until this is resolved and assurances are given to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

With the money you make on this game you can choose to provide adequate support with sufficient backup servers and still make a handsome profit...

Obviously that's not good enough and you have chosen to be greedy by clearly providing substandard support, inferior account security for your customers (the numerous Players of The Settlers Online), and have demonstrated an innate inability to properly communicate with the game's community of Players when epic failures such as this one occur...

I am still waiting for any response from your technical support staff after sending two tickets in two days!

Respectfully;

Pteris

P.S. I will even forgive the loss of the gems spent on the Barracks Improved Drill Plan Buff that still had 5 hours left if I can get my Generals and troops back with another Black Knights adventure to properly complete and compensate the friends with.

Recruit
    well Pteris, at least it looks like you can log in! I cant even do that! going on 30 hours or more now! Getting real tired of trying to get into game.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl View Post
    well Pteris, at least it looks like you can log in! I cant even do that! going on 30 hours or more now! Getting real tired of trying to get into game.
    Yes that really sucks! Sorry to hear that... I don't know what's worse, not getting in at all or getting in to find out all your Generals and troops are gone and you have to let your friends down!

Either way there is no excuse for this poor level of support and communications!!!

Reply to Thread