Thread: [Ubi Official] Zeus Server Emergency Maintenance

[Ubi Official] Zeus Server Emergency Maintenance

Hello, everyone. We are very sorry to spring this on you, but the Zeus server is going to be taken down for maintenance due to the log-in problems some users are experiencing.

Unfortunately there is no time table for when the server will come back online, but I will be updating this thread as I receive more information. We truly apologize for the inconvenience and please know that we will be taking this downtime into consideration.

BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Update (1:17pm EST)

A quick update for everyone. At this time, the Zeus server will not be coming back up today and there will be more information available tomorrow. We also would like to inform you (with our apologies) that there will be a rollback implemented. The scale of the rollback is not known at this time, but we want you to be aware that it will be happening. We know that it's frustrating to see progress reversed, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Update (4:39 EST, 10/4):

When the server does come back online, it will have been rolled back. We understand that having progression reversed is not ideal, and will be looking into helping our players recoup from this. It may take some time for us to do a proper investigation, but rest assured that we do plan on doing our best to rectify these issues.

We understand that everyone wants to know exactly when and what will be done, but please refrain from sending in support tickets asking for specifics. This thread will be updated with all new information.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

9:40am EST

Hello there, everyone. A quick update: I'm looking into getting some of the questions you all have put forth answered. Will update as soon as I know more!
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Update (8:10pm EST 10/5):

We have no further updates or ETA as to when the server is coming back online. We want to assure you that we are taking every step and will be working for as long as it takes to solve the problem. Unfortunately, this issue is proving to be quite challenging.

In the meantime we did want to make sure that everyone is aware in regard to the rollback and recent gem purchases that these purchases will be compensated accordingly, and you do not have to worry about losing your Gems.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The game is up! I want to take this time to thank the developers for all their hard work over the weekend. We were able to successfully rollback the server and get them up and running. I am still waiting on an exact time frame for the rollback and will let you know as soon as I get it.

We understand that having progression reversed is not ideal, and will be looking into helping our players recoup from this. It may take some time for us to do a proper investigation, but rest assured that we do plan on doing our best to rectify these issues and make it right by our players.

We will have more information on how we plan to help players recoup on Monday. In the meantime I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

If you are still unable to access your game, click here.
    Last edited by BB_Katealyst; 10-06-12 at 12:21 pm.

Good afternoon, all! We wanted to drop by real quick and let everyone know that we are actively working on detailing how we're going to help you all recoup some of your losses on Zeus. We definitely want everything to be concrete before sharing, and more information will be posted as soon as we have it.

Thanks again for all your patience and support; it's truly appreciated.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The care package items have been announced!

Click here to see the contents