Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: really?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Time off was good for me.... I actually caught up my paperwork for my job... alrighty now... am done with that... plz plz plz! can I have my game back now??? roflmao

Recruit
    Keep in mind there is going to be a rollback implemented. So time is definitely not going forward while the server is down. It is actually going backward.

I was already debating whether or not to continue playing -- this may make my mind up for me. :/

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah... Even when you have level 5 buildings being upgraded

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can't believe how many times I have seen people write "labtop". I might have to check the dictionary on that one.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    love it vandergoose, german engineering sucks!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GFM2012 View Post
    and everyone is having babies all over the forum about this. i say enjoy the time off from the game i know i can use it
    Really?Then why don't you STAY OFF for good.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You had better come up with a "serious' incentive to keep me paying and playing or you can refund every penny i spent on this game.Oh geez,maybe they can't read either.Darn.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Im sure these cats back there stuff up, or maybe even a clone (backup) server? That way if you work on something you can have "testers" as in test servers. That way if a server went down you can have the "backup" right next to it. what do i know?
    Wonder why we always bring an extra firetruck to a fire?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjet View Post
    so that means we get to go a week without logging in then? wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    best fix it BB. pray i dont pick up my xbox controller and play skyrim ;p you wont see me for another 6months ;p
    Here is a better game for you

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "really?" was my first thought aswell, we just had a unscheduled maintenance and now it's server down for who knows how long... i don't like the term "roll-back" this is scary and i'm sure many were in the middle of advs, plans, upgrades, and also communicate daily with their friends... which i have no way to contact now (although i will be on the test server...) besides the point i have not been playing for a full year yet and have invested real money in the game i know compinsation will properly handled because they can dig up the proof! as can i... i don't mind a longer "break" than the normal 5hrs a month but just fix it right if your going to deprive us of our settler crack! so it never happens again. BTW i have had no problems with logging in, only partial laggyness during peak hrs.
    see ya on the test server!
    REN REN REN

Reply to Thread